Caught Making Out..er sort of

Asahi Azumane

It wasn't likely hat the two make out in a public place, in an empty classroom to be specific.

_________________________

Nishinoya was wandering around the halls looking for Asahi to tell him o go to practice.

He yelled his name loudly whilst walking when he didn't find him in his classroom.

He heard a faint voice from (M/n)'s classroom, deciding that it was Asahi he went there.

"ASAHHIII- oh- so you're busy-? I don't care- go practice!" He stomped his foot lightly.

"Ah!" Asahi pulled away and quickly fixed himself "h-hai! I'll be there..!" He nodded to him.

Noya walked away, Asahi apologized to (M/n) and went off to practice.

Nishinoya Yuu

Noya was being a little pushy today, (M/n) was stopped on his tracks by Noya and made him sit back down.
(They're in (M/n)'s classroom)

Noya had began a heat make out with (M/n), almost forgetting that he had practice.

________________________

Tanaka was told to find Noya, knowing that his best friend always knows where he always is.

"Noyaaaaaaa practice is startinggg! The hell did you gooooooo?" Tanaka walked around the halls.

He saw a slightly opened door and went to check it out, he heard noises that sounded a lot like...

iTS NOYAAA-!

Tanaka opened the fully and saw Noya and (M/n) making out, a grin was plastered on his face.

"Ohhhhhh! Noya get some!" He winked and gave him a thumbs up "Ryuu! Shoo! I'm giving dominance to (M/n)!" He made a shooing motion.

"Ehh? But practice noya!" Tanaka had his hands on his hips "later! Let us finish! Come on! Be a bro!"

"Fine fine but hurry up mkay?!"

"Ya ya"

Goshiki Tsutomu

Goshiki and (M/n) were in the cafeteria, they seemed to be caught up with something.

It just started out as soft innocent kisses into long an heated make outs.

______________________________

it was unlikely for Goshiki to be late from practice, Ushijima was the only one available to try and find him.

He was told that Goshiki was last seen was in the cafeteria so that's where he went.

Ushijima had now witnessed a make out but he seemed to be unfazed as the two pulled away.

"U-ushijima-san!" Goshiki squeaked, Ushijima jut looked at him in the eyes and said.

"Practice, now"

"H-hai!" Goshiki blushed in embarrassment, bowed to both (M/n) and Ushijima before going to practice.

Apologizing to (M/n) as he walked away.

Kenma Kozume

The two gamer lovers were at home, they were suppose to to play Call Of Duty but it was halted by Kenma being more affectionate than normal.

They here on the bed, Kenma bing on top of (M/n), pinning him in the process.

They're love making was soon interrupted by the sound of a door opening, Kenma pulled away and looked at the person to looked at them awkwardly.

"So Kenma-"

"Go. Away. Please." Kenma glared, as if (M/n) wasn't under him being flustered and quietly whimpering.

"Ok.."

Kuroo went away and just came back three hours later and played with them.

Tanaka Ryuunosuke

Tanaka and (M/n) were on the couch making out like usual, they were so caught up that they didn't hear someone come in until they heard.

"Oh my, lil' bro is finally getting laid!" It reveal Saeko, she gasped but gave them a thumbs up.

"Oh don't mind me~ just visiting! I'll be in the kitchen!"

"Don't act like i haven't had sex with him yet!" Tanaka huffed, (M/n) laughed.

"Ryuu let's finish this later, we have a guest" (M/n) got out of Tanaka's grip and went to Saeko.

Tanaka groaned and laid on the couch "such bad timing sis..!"