Nightmares (part 1)

Requested by:TuanLam3 and Sharky01236

Asahi Azumane

"Wha...where am i..?" (M/n) question as a ray of black surrounds him, he looked around, not a trace of life anywhere, scared, he tried to move.

His body was paralyzed, red glowing eyes appeared for the corner of his eyes, terrified, he to close his eyes.

Yet he can still see it, he tried to scream out for help, no one answers,

The red eyes moved in front of it, his breath hitched, as the eyes belonged to a monster.

Scared to die, he was able to let out a blood curdling scream, calling out for Asahi to save him.

He woke up,

His breathing heavy and his body sweating, he noticed that Asahi had woken up and was embracing him.

Whispering "its okay! Its okay! (M/n)! I'm here! Wake up!!"

"A-ah!" (M/n) hugged Asahi tightly "t-that was scary...!!" He cried, Asahi tried to comfort him.

"Don't worry..i'm here! Nothing will happen! It was just a dream!"

Nishinoya Yuu

"Huh..?" (M/n) was confused, an unfamiliar location he faced, he looked around.

dim lights showed a small path, where it leads was unknown, scared, he stood frozen in place.

A quiet voice was heard on his side, speaking cruel words to him, he looked around concerned.