[remake] Silent Treatment (you)

Idk why almost every time i write silent treatment chapters- except book 3- they seem so long and somewhat descriptive! Like it took me 1000+ words on it on my 5th book! Like damn :'P

-----------------------------------------------

THIS IS A REMAKE OF THE SILENT TREATMENT CUZ-

THIS IS TRULY BETTER- AND FULL THIS TIME

ITS ON CAPS FOR U TO NOTICE--

Asahi Azumane

(M/n) had only wanted to do this as an experiment, and not an actual punishment, knowing that it'd be a but too cruel for Asahi to handle.

__________________________

Asahi glanced at (M/n) with a smile, he stood from his study chair and made his way to his lover.

He sat down on the bed next to (M/n), attempting to get his attention with a small gesture, he wanted a small and quiet cuddle session after all the homework he finished.

To his dismay, the male did not budge from his spot, nor spoke to him, it made Asahi worried, could he be upset? He thought.

Glancing at (M/n)'s phone he sighed, leaned his head on (M/n)'s as he softly played with his hair.

Asahi soon spoke "is everything alright...(M/n)/dear?" He asked softly, wanting to get a straight answer.

"...."

No words came out of (M/n)'s mouth, yet his attention was still swept away by his gadget.

"why are you ignoring me.." Asahi frowned "are you mad? I can Cook something for you if it makes you feel better?" Asahi suggested, wanting at least an answer from the male.

"..."

"Please answer...did i do something?..if i did..can you at least tell me?" Asahi asked worriedly.

"nO! You did nothing wrong! I'm sorry!" (M/n) hugged Asahi "i'm sorry! Here's the hugs that you wanted!!" (M/n) wrapped his arms and legs on Asahi tightly.

"I didn't mean to stress you even more! Lay down! Lay down! I'll give you the longest cuddle session ever!"

"A-ah, you don't need you but thank you.. I'm just glad that you're not actually mad but..please don't do again.." Asahi smiled and hugged back.

Nishinoya Yuu

Noya excitedly walked out the gym, thinking that (M/n) had waited for him to finish practice.