I know its not me but still..

I- don't mind me XDD

Just some ship angst- just popped in my head- sorry in advanced-

Asahu Azumane

(M/n) and Asahi was playing around while cleaning with the others, (M/n) had volunteered to help.

They laughed softly and clean the scattered balls on the ground.

Not noticing the the small spiked hair in the back, noya smiled sadly, he watched them chat lovingly.

He somehow felt a bit bitter, he clenched his fist, his heart felt like it was being broken into small pieces.

He quickly shook his head, he wanted to be supportive with the two's relationship, he didn't want to make them fuss or have an argument because of him.

He sighed and soon kept cleaning, tanaka noticed his sudden mood changed and asked him about it.

"Is something wrong noya?" Tanaka asked"huh? Oh, yeah no, there..isn't" he joined Tanaka after finishing.

His mood was down, tanaka didn't know why but tried to cheer him up,

Tanaka realised that it was because of the two new love birds, Asahi and (M/n), his expression saddened.

"Is it because of then noya?" Tanaka asked, Noya stared at him, surprised "ha..? Pff..no way...!"

"Noya..."

"..."

"ok..Yes...it was.."

Nishinoya Yuu

The two laughed and joked on the bench, the team had a short break after practicing, (M/n) had stopped by and wanted to wait for noya.

After practice Noya was walking away with (M/n), holding hands and all.

Asahi kinda felt a bit pained, he smiled sadly, to be honest, he felt jealous to (M/n).

He knew noya more and has been with him longer, even developed a small crush on Noya.

but thus, he was too late, but even if he did confess to noya, he might reject him, after hearing that Noya was the one to confess to (M/n).

Asahi and Noya's love might not be mutual, it still doesn't stop Asahi from admiring him.

Even if its from afar and with (M/n),

"Hey, c'mon, are you coming for what?" Suga snapped him out of his thoughts.

The two were waiting for him "ah, sorry about that.. I was just thinking.."

"Well, then think while walking! Let's go!" Asahi was dragged out my suga, Daichi nodded and walked with them.

"What were you thinking about?" Suga asked "oh uh...thoughts..?" Asahi smiled nervously.

Suga pouted "well if you need to tell us something, don't hesitate alright? Bud?" Suga patted his back "a-alright!"

Goshiki Tsutomu

"Tsutomuuuu~! Can you come here for a sec!" (M/n) called him, Goshiki nodded "hmm?? Its almost time to practice, what is it??"

___________________________

Shirabu was quietly watching the two, his expression was gloomy, he felt quite bitter towards (M/n), yet not really knowing the reason why.

He doesn't really know him yet so why was he so angry and bitter towards him?

His arms were crossed, he just stood there, forgetting to stretch like the coach asked him to.

"Shirabu?" Semi went over to him "hm..? What?" He looked at him "you keep staring at Goshiki, is something wrong? Did you two fight?"

"No..nothing like that" he looked away "well, you better start stretching now, ill help you if you want"

"Thank...you"

Shirabu disn't realise that he was staring at Goshiki the whole time, was the reason him? What does he feel towards him? What it because of him on why he doesn't like (M/n)?

Questions filled his mind as his mood darkened.

He let out a 'tch' and just tried to clear his head, he needs a breather.

Kenma Kozume

Kenma was happily talking to (M/n), they talked about games and other things, probably planning another movie night.

"Hey lev" Kuroo looked at him "yeah? What's up captain?" Lev smiled and looked back.

"Is it possible to to be rejected by someone you like eve if you haven't confessed yet?"

"What??" Lev looked at him confused, trying to wrap his head around Kuroo's weird question.

"Ah nothing nothing, nevermind" kuroo walked off, Lev was even more confused but didn't question him.

Kuroo felt kind of betrayed, maybe if he hadn't introduced (M/n) to kenma, kenma would've been with him instead of (M/n).

Yet he felt guilty thinking about that, knowing that Kenma and (M/n) were a perfect match for each other.

His heart was pained but he endured it and kept going, oh well i guess...its fine i guess...

Tanaka Ryunousuke

"Hey Ennoshita, what's with the long face? Something wrong?" Kinoshita asked.

"Huh, oh uh not really" he rests his head on his hand "are you sure? You seen sad, what's the catch?"

"Uh..its nothing serious, i'll just being a jealous bean" he smiled nervously, Kinoshita and narita looked at Tanaka and (M/n).

"Is it them?"

"Er- ah you guys caught me" he laughed nervously "dude, seriously, we know that it bothers you"

Ennoshita looked away "well maybe it does...but i won't get in their way, there's still plenty of people in this earth so its cool i guess"

"..."

"Look i don't know okay..! Ill get over it eventually.."