Wearing Female clothing

Asahi Azumane

"Azu-chan! Azu-channnn! Look what i got!!" (M/n) excitedly stood in from of Asahi.

"Ah, welcome home" he smiled "what is it?"

"Open it to find out!!"

"O...kay?" Asahi opened the bag and saw two Maid outfits, both has different sizes, one small and one very large.

"Who's is..-" "its ours! Matching! The bigger one is yours!"

"E-eh?! Why??" Asahi looked at him weirdly "well... Just cuz?" (M/n) shrugged.

"Now! Let's wear em!" (M/n) gave Asahi his maid outfit and pulled in in the bedroom.

__________________________

The end result was, a ton of pictures, possibly humiliation to the team, and compliments.

Asahi swore to never wear it again.

Nishinoya Yuu

(M/n) was chilling on the couch, Noya suddenly came around and gave him some clothing.

"Huh? What's this?" He questioned "its a girl's uniform!" Noya smiled widely.

"And...you want me to wear it?" He questioned again "yes!!" His eyes sparkled.

"....okay then" he stood up and went to change into it, Noya jumped in excitement.

Once (M/n) stepped out Noya sparkled and his eyes showed pure admiration "You. Look. So. CUTEEEE AAHHHHH-"

Noya was in a blushing mess, he loved how the long black socks looked on (M/n) and especially the short skirt.

There was no way of knowing how much Noya took pictures of (M/n) in it.

Goshiki Tsutomu

"Tsutomu! Tsutomu! You gotta wear this!!" (M/n) brought up a bag in front of him.

"Huh?? Wear what? In here?" Goshiki took the bag an opened it, taking out the clothing from it.

"A Cheerleader outfit? What for??" Goshiki asked him "i made a bet to my friend on who's boyfriend is cuter!" He said.

"Oh! So we must win!!" Goshiki got fired up, he changed into the outfit "s-so how do we win???" Goshiki got a little embarrassed by how short the skirt was.

"We need the cutest photos, get on the bed, let's start"

"Hai!"

Kenma Kozume
(Short)

Kenma and (M/n) were forced to do cosplay by Kuroo, of course Kuroo was also cosplaying.

Their theme? Sailor moon!

Kenma was sailor moon, (M/n) was Sailor Mercury, Kuroo was tuxedo mas- (*gets slapped* ok ok fine-) Kuroo was Sailor Mars.

They went to an Anime Convention, a ton of people mis-gendered Kenma and thought that he was a girl.

(M/n) also had his fair share of being mistaken for a girl with short hair, meanwhile Kuroo was busting it and having a ton of photo shoots because of his comedic cosplay.

Kenma and (M/n) did enjoyed it bit they most preferred to be playing games.

Tanaka Ryuunosuke
(Very short)

Tanaka had asked for (M/n) to wear a short skirt for the longest time, today was finally the day that (M/n) gave him and wore the short skirt.

With an oversized pink sweater and thigh high socks.

They were taking photos until Saeko Barged in "hey guys- ohhh what is this? A little bit kinky don'tcha think?" She grinned.

"Uh- its not what it looks like....?"

"It definitely is what it looks like"

"Lookin' cute tho"