Lemon (sneak peek)

I was planning to make Asahi's smut but got too lazyyyy- probs gonna do it another time :vv sorry
(Short)

Sorry- i had to republish this-

Asahi Azumane

"A-azu~ it feels good~ ngh~" (M/n) moaned softly, Asahi moved slowly, not wanting to give (M/n) any pain in the process of it.

Both faces being red and all flushed, with the slow pace, the two got to feel each other, they shared long kisses and loving touches.

"Ah~ (M-m/n)~" Asahi moaned shyly, (M/n) wrapped his hand around asahi's neck, tangling his fingers on Asahi's hair.

"Just like that Asahi~ ah~"

Nishinoya Yuu

"Ahh~ Y-yuu~ Mya~" (M/n) moaned, feeling Noya thrust inside him "so tight~" Noya moaned.

Noya was thrusting in him as (M/n) movd his hips, they moved in sync, their moans both being pitched but soft.

Noya quickened his pace and felt (M/n)'s walls tighten around him "(M/n)~ who do you belong to~"

"Ahh~ hn~ Y-yuu! I belong to yuu~" (ehehe)

"Wrong! Something's missing~" Noya smirked "say it (M/n)~"

"Ngh~! Ah~ t-to Yuu-senpai..~ ah~ hah~!"

Goshiki Tsutomu
(If you haven't known already- bby goshy- is bottom- u top-)

"H-hyah~ i-it feels weird~ Hhn~!" Goshiki gasped and gripped on (M/n) tightly "are you scared~? I'm sorry~ please relax~" (M/n) cooed.

(M/n) slowed his pace, holding goshiki and comforting him, Goshiki began to make soft moans.

His fear and worry disappearing after (M/n) held him softly and slowly moving.

"I'm sorry for scaring you Tsu~" (M/n) kissed his forehead.

Kenma Kozume

"K-kenma~ ah~" (M/n) leaned his head back and covered his mouth, Kenma was moving in a rather fast pace, he had lifted one of (M/n)'s leg to his shoulder, to deepen his thrusts.

"Hm~ Mmh~ Hhn~ Ngh~!" (M/n) let out muffled moans, feeling pleasure around him.

"Your hand..~" kenma spoke softly "hmm~…?"

"I can't hear it..~ remove it" he commanded, (M/n) listened and uncovered his mouth, letting out embarrassing sounds, kenma secretly showed a smirk after hearing his moans.

Tanaka Ryuunosuke

"Ah~ hah~ Ryuu~ faster~! ah~!" (M/n) moaned, his hands pressed against the wall, Tanaka did his request and moved faster.

"ahh~ tight~ so good~" Tanaka moaned, he never thought that he could ever touch someone like this, yet here he was.

Making love with his beloved, he was so proud.

He did everything that (M/n) wanted, go faster, touch him more, and kiss him, right now, he is in heaven.