Lil' Scare

:3

Asahi Azumane

Asahi had wondered around the house, looking for his boyfriend, he kept the lights on for the sake of not getting scared tonight.

He had a worried expression, knowing that (M/n) hid somewhere in the house.

He looked almost everywhere in the house, the only room not being explored was the basement.

He gulped, and went down the stairs, taking all his courage to go down without shaking.

Their basement lights were a bit dim, making the corners the darkest part of the room.

He heard a shuffle "(M/n)..? I-is that you..?" He looked at the pile of boxes on the side, he wasn't sure if it was him, because no answer was heard.

Scared but determined, he went for the boxes, he stopped in front of it and-

"BOOO!" (M/n) popped out from the boxes with a demon mask, Scaring Asahi, making scream and fall on his butt.

"(M-m/n)! Don't do that!" He shivered from the scare "awe i'm sowwy Azu-kunnnn"

(M/n) giggled "let's go back!"

Nishinoya Yuu

(M/n) was walking on the end of their short hallway, he was a little spooked so he looked at the hallway was he closed the lights.

He saw a figure, his eyes widened and he quickly opened the lights, the figure disappeared.

He was getting anxious bur decided to turn the lights back off, there it is again! The figure was closer.

He opened the lights and rubbed his eyelids to see if he was seeing things.

He took a step back before closing it again, the figure appeared in front of him.

A loud and high pitched scream was heard from (M/n),

"Ah! Hey! Why'd ya scream for??" The figure was revealed as Noya once he turned the lights back on.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! THAT WAS SCARY AS SHIZZ!!" (M/n) hugged himself.

"What was what? I didn't do anything" Noya said with a smug look.

"Don't act innocent!!"

Goshiki Tsutomu

Goshiki was washing the dishes at night, being a little baby he is, all the lights were on.

He was anxious as he was still scared of what's outside, he was near a window so that didn't help at all.

He was getting creeped out by the little sounds he hears, oh he was so unlucky to wash the dishes at night.

He was shaking a bit by the pressure, he knows that (M/n) was in the living room watching TV but he was awfully quiet and he only heard the TV.

Once he finished washing the dishes he went over to the living room, but (M/n) was no where to be seen.

He was now more anxious, very scared, and worried.

He looked around "(M-m/n)...?"

"Tsutomu" a hand grabbed his shoulder, he screamed loudly and turned around, walked backwards onto the couch.

"Woah there Tsu-chan" (M/n) laughed lightly.

"N-not funny!" Goshiki cried out.

"Sorry for scaring you"

Kenma Kozume

(M/n) was in the Kitchen making food whilst Kenma was sleeping.

He knew that Kenma stayed up a later than when they actually sleep, he was now just finishing up the meal and placed it in the plates and on to the table.

He called Kenma for breakfast, but there was no answer, he decided to go up and knock on their bedroom door "Kenma! Breakfast! Wake up!"

He waited, the door soon opened it revealed a scary looking tired Kenma "hOLY MACKEREL- how long did you stay up?!" (M/n) had his hands on his hips.

"Well..lets eat breakfast then fix you up"

Tanaka Ryuunosuke

It was night time and (M/n) was walking in the dark house with a flashlight, the lights were cut off so h went to the power source to to maybe find a way to fix it with Tanaka.

They were making their way down the basement without any hesitation and went to the power source, he called for another flashlight from Tanaka.

"Tanaka, flashlight" he struggled to fix it, but no flashlight was handed to him "Tanaka i said-" he turned around to see Tanaka with the flashlight lighting his face.

"hOLY SHIZZ FLIPPING CRAP- tanaka! Stop it!" He jumped but he took the flashlight from him.

Tanaka snickered.