Funny moments

Asahi Azumane

It was a lovely day for the two, there were just getting back from the beach, (M/n) was driving and Asahi was in the seat next to him.

(M/n) had a devious plan, once they were at a road were no cars are or anybody driving, he drove slow so he could do this.

he yelled "JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL-!" and proceeded to let go of the wheel, it made Asahi scream and panic.

They screamed but Asahi's was real, (M/n) finally grabbed the wheel and continued to drive.

"You didn't take the wheel Azu-chan" (M/n) pouted "eh??!" Asahi steadied his breathing and pressed his back on the seat.

"Geez (M/n)..."

"Sorry Azu-chan" (M/n) giggled.

Nishinoya Yuu

It was nightime and the three-Noya, Tanaka and (M/n)- just finished binge watching in netflix.

The quickly went to sleep in their shared futon,

It was in the middle of the night, (M/n) woke up to drink water, he went to the kitchen and got himself water.

When (M/n) came back he saw the funniest think and got his phone out to record.

Noya was cuddling up to Tanaka and muttering words like '(M/n) you're so cute~' and 'you're warm..~' and such.

His hands were also close to Tanaka's butt, (M/n) tried not to burst in laughter.

"(M/n) you've gotten taller.." Noya muttered.

Goshiki Tsutomu

From: (M/n) 💕
To: Usagi-chan

I'm horny, come home quick..

From: Usagi-chan
To: (M/n) 💕

(0//0) ?!

From: (M/n) 💕
To: Usagi-chan

Hungry** i meant hungry..
Come home with lunch!

From: Usagi-chan
To: (M/n) 💕

Ok...i will

From: (M/n) 💕
To: Usagi-chan

Please believe me

From: Usagi-chan
To: (M/n) 💕

Sure..

Kenma Kozume

(M/n) had called Kenma down for lunch, Kenma was holding his phone while going down stairs.

He slipped and fell down, bumping his butt in each step until the very bottom, he rose his phone and gripped it tightly to not make it fall and break.

"Kenma! Kenma! Are you okay?!" (M/n) gasped and went over to him "yeah" Kenma got up and rubbed his bum.

He went to their small dining table, acting like nothing happened.

"Uh...okay then.."

Tanaka Ryuunosuke

Tanaka and (M/n) were on a slightly tall hill, they were chasing each other and playing tag together.

Until..

Tanaka tripped and began tumbling down the hill, (M/n) gasped and chased after him down the hill.

Eventually Tanaka fell into a river, (M/n) sighed in relief and went over to him.

"Ryu! Are you alright bro?" (M/n) laughed, Tanaka sat up with a pout, (M/n) took his hand out to help Tanaka up.

Only to get pulled down with him "woah! RYU WHAT THE HECK!"

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR LAUGHING AT ME!"

"RYUUU!!!"

"(M/NNNNN)!!"

"RYUUUUUU!!"

"NOYAAA!!" Noya pitched in.

"Noya how did you get here!?"

"I dunno"