food thief

Requested by:Razzlenettt

Asahi Azumane

Asahi was about to make some smoothies, different types he got out some ingredients such as strawberries, bananas, avocados, etc.

Asahi went and got the blender, but to his surprise, the strawberries were gone, he shook his head and began to question if he even took it out or it disappeared.

He just brushed it off and got the other strawberries from the fridge, but he also realized that the blueberries were also gone.

"??!?!"

He looked so terrified, he was shaking a bit, thinking that there may be monsters eating his fruits.

His panic disappeared after seeing (M/n)'s head pop up and his hand grabbing the avocados and hiding again.

"(M/n)! Stop taking the food please!' Asahi called him out.

(M/n) squeaked and ran away with the food items, Asahi just sighed and went back to making smoothies.

Nishinoya Yuu

Noya was gonna finally eat his already made sandwich from the kitchen table.

He happily walked to the kitchen but was shocked and angered after seeing his plated sandwich was missing.

Knowing the only culprit, he ran to the bedroom.

"MY SANDWICH (M/N)!!" Noya bolted to him and tackled him down, (M/n) yelped and got trampled by Noya.

"WHY DID YA EAT ITTTTT!!"

"I THOUGHT IT WAS FOR MEEEEEE!!"

Noya pouted "all my hard work is nothing now! My reward was supposed to be the sandwich!" He exclaimed.

"Look! I'm sorry! Do you want me to make you a new one? Maybe with extra meat in it??"

"...."

"Yes.."

"Let's go then"

Goshiki Tsutomu

Goshiki was walking down to the kitchen to get a midnight snack, slowly tiptoeing so (M/n) wouldn't wake up.

He opened the pantry and got his poptarts box, he opened it and began to eat it.

Deciding on getting milk, he placed it on the table and got a glass and a milk, he turned back to the table and saw (M/n) sitting on the table.

Poptarts in hand an eating,

"(M-m/n)?! When did you wake up?!" He jumped a bit, (M/n) shrugged and kept eating.

"My poptarts..!" Gohiki pouted and took it from him,

Goshiki saw (M/n) frown and gasped"ah sorry! Did...you want more?" He looked at him and brought a poptart near his mouth

(M/n) smiled and bit into it "thank you~"

Kenma Kozume

(M/n) was just chilling and playing some minecraft, he was eating a bowl of skittles whilst playing.

Kenma was texting on his phone, he saw (M/n)'s bowl of skittles, he suddenly craved some after seeing it.

He looked at (M/n), focused in playing, he sat up and reached for some, slowly and quietly.

he got a handful and went back to his spot, (M/n) turned to his bowl, now half empty, he stared at Kenma.

"Did...did you just..?"

Kenma stared back, his handful of skittles hidden on his back, he slowly shook his head.

"...."

(M/n) narrowed his eyes and slowly turned back to his game.

Tanaka Ryunousuke

Tanaka was about to make grilled cheese sandwich, he was preparing the items and noticed that the pack of cheese strips were gone.

He knew that (M/n) was in the living room, he went to him and gasped.

"(M/N)! THE CHEESE!!" Tanaka caught him red handed, (M/n) flinched and stared at him.

"...ehehe...mY CHEESE!" (M/n) held it tightly.

"I WAS MAKING US GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES!!" Tanaka tried to pull it away from him.

"NO!" "ITS OURS!" "NO! I WANT TO FINISH IT!" "BUT THE SANDWICHES!"

"Are you guys seriously making Bro sandwiches without me??!" Noya pipped him.

"I-"

"YOU GUYS WERE MAKING BRO SANDWICHES WITHOUT ME!!"

"I'M SORRY!"

"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WANTED SOME!"

"LIAR!!"

"BUT THE CHEESE ARE MINE!!"