First Time (part 1 remade)

WARNING: CONTAINS SMUTTTTT

READ IN YOUR OWN RISK-

Dis was he longest lemon i've ever made- and this is also different from my lemon sneak peak ;w;

Asahi Azumane

The two were laying on the bed, cuddling, It was a cold and sleepless night for the both of them.

(M/n) moved and looked at Asahi "Azu-chann" he suddenly spoke "hm? Yes (M/n)?"

"Its colddd" (M/n) whined "ah, hold on, i'll get the blankets-" "no!" (M/n) quickly slid in his shirt "eh- huh- (M/n)??" His cheeks reddened.

"Its warmer on your chest~" (M/n)  smiled cheekily, Asahi just sat up and leaned on the bedframe "isn't it a bit uncomfortable? I'll take off my shirt and we'll be under the blankets.

"Hmmmmm- okay- i'll take my shirt off too! It makes us feel our body temperature and it'd be warmer!"

(M/n) quickly took his shirt off and pulled the blanket on him, after feeling the cold breeze on his skin.

Asahi then took off his, (M/n) stared at his chest and abs,

Asahi chuckled and looked at him "well? Let me in the blanket too, its getting cold~"

(M/n) shook his head "sorry!" He giggled quietly and sat on Asahi's lap, bringing the blanket over their shoulders.

(M/n) hugged asahi and wrapped his legs around him, "warm~"

_____________________________

"..."

".."

"."

"Hmn……~" Asahi jerked his head a bit, (M/n) kept moving his hips, lightly grinding on Asahi's crotch.

(M/n) was asleep and was moving lightly, still seated on Asahi's lap,

It went on for a few minutes, Asahi couldn't bare it, he wanted to move (M/n) before he might do something (M/n) wasn't ready for.

But at the same time, not wanting him to wake up and see his uh- small hill on his pants...

Being shirtless and under the blanket was another thing to make him feel more...into it.

"Hmn~ Azu....mane..~"

'I-is he dreaming of me?!' He said in his mind, he doesn't know if its just him but it got really warm all of a sudden.

He couldn't take it anymore, he slowly moved (M/n) away and on the bed, but unfortunately, (M/n) had a strong grip on his waist.

He was in need to go and take care of his problem but (M/n) was refraining him to do so.

"...Azu-chan.."