Wearing their clothes (short)

Asahi Azumane

Asahi was making breakfast for both him and (M/n), he heard some footsteps.

"Morning (M/n)" Asahi greeted with a smile, (M/n) yawned and replied back with a lazy "Morning Azu-chaan.." He walked pass the kitchen.

As he passed, Asahi noticed something, (M/n) was wearing his shirt, he blushed and looked away.

What made him blush more is that if (M/n) was wasn't even wearing any underwear.

Nishinoya Yuu

Noya and (M/n) were having a 'stay up and party till we pass out' night well...it lasted for two nights, playing video games and eating much from the fridge and maybe having a pillow war.

They were now just changing clothes, noya noticed (M/n) wearing a familiar clothing.

"Hey wait! Isn't that my jacket?!" Noya pointed out.

"Oh, yeah, it is, so?" (M/n) finished changing.

"It looks awesome on you!!" Noya gasped "aw, thanks, now let's go before i-" (M/n) passed out, Noya panicked but soon heard him snore.

"Ehh i'm not tired yet though-" yet his body fell on the floor, he was also out cold.

Hope the two doesn't miss tomorrow's class.

Goshiki Tsutomu

(M/n) was looking around his closet, trying to find a specific hoodie to wear for his date with Tsutomu.

"Where is it! Where is it!"

"Where is what?" Goshiki looked over (M/n)'s shoulder "my hoodie, do you know-" (M/n) turned around only to see Goshiki wearing the SPECIFIC hoodie he was gonna wear!

"ITS WAS YOU!!"

"E-eh??!" Goshiki jumped a bit "that- you- ugh nevermind..you look too cute on it...i'll wear a different one" (M/n) sighed and lightly blushed.

"H-hah??"

Kenma Kozume

Kenma was playing on his computer, (M/n) came back from cooking, putting the plate and juice on the able near kenma.

"Eat after that match is done" (M/n) spoke and went to his own computer to play.

Kenma nodded, he quickly looked at (M/n) just for a sec and did notice that he wore one of kenma's pokemon shorts.

Having a small blush, he looked away, continuing his game without saying a thing.

Tanaka Ryuunosuke

Tanaka and (M/n) were just about to go on a date, Tanaka was looking for his pants only to see (M/n) about to wear it.

"EHHH THOSE ARE MY PANTS!!"

"Oh? It is? WELL I SAW IT FIRST!!"

"THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE CUZ I OWN IT!!"

"WELL I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO THINK ABOUT WEARING IT!!"

"YOU HAVE YOU'RE OWN!"

"WELL THEN WEAR IT SO WE'RE EVEN!!"

"ok"

"Ok"