Dominating The Top

Ya'll know what it means soon ;)

Asahi Azumane

Asahi was just on the bed reading a book that was needed to be memorized in his school lesson.

(M/n) came around the corner and entered the room, Asahi noticed him but kept his attention on the book for now.

(M/n) reached the bed and looked at Asahi whom was not paying attention, it was his chance.

He was able to pin him on the bed frame, it spooked asahi as he yelped and leaned on the bed frame.

"Who's the top now Azu-chan~" (M/n) smirked, Asahi just sweat dropped "uh..is there a wrong answer to that..?"

"Yes!!"

"Then....you?" Asahi just lied, (M/n) sat up and had his hands on his hips "ahaha! I knew it!"

Asahi chuckled and pulled him into a hug "woah-! Hey-!"

"Who's the top now (M/n)?" Asahi smiles, (M/n) tried to get away from his grip but he was just too strong and big so he just puffed his cheeks "still me!"

"Alright alright"

Nishinoya Yuu
(Slightly short)
Noya was with (M/n) in school, it was lunch and they stuck together near a vending machine.

Noya was just telling a story until he paused to sip his drink, then he was about to start talking again, (M/n) spoke.

"Hey Senpai~ i bet that mouth can you something else than just talk~" (M/n) said seductively.

Noya was caught off guard and blushed "wha- hey!! No fair!! I'm suppose to be the one to say that!!" He covered his face.

(M/n) smirked and laughed in victory.

Goshiki Tsutomu

Goshiki and (M/n) were watching The Little Mermaid in their living room, but for some odd reason Goshiki was a bit jittery.

(M/n) noticed but decided to just ask him after the movie,

Goshiki looked at him, it was time to do his move, Goshiki fake yawned whilst moving his hand to his mouth, up then down to (M/n)'s waist.

It wasn't smooth though.

*constant voice cracking while 'yawning'*

"HaaH-hh-hHh" he 'yawned' and had his hands on (M/n)'s waist, but when (M/n) moved to look at Goshiki.

Goshiki quickly pulled his hand back and looked away embarrassed, it wasn't as smooth as he thought it would be.

"Whatcha doing there Tsutomu? Trying to be sly? Trying to make a move?"

"nO!- er yeah.." Goshiki blushed.

"Aw so cute"

It was Tendou to told Goshiki to do it, to make him more manly or should i say 'to be the dom' yeaaah that didn't work.

Kenma Kozume

Kenma was playing COD with (M/n( but (M/n) took a short break and just watched Kenma play.

Kenma acing all the battles and sometimes losing.

"Kenma~ so hardworking~ maybe if i play, you'd let me shoot my bullet in you~" (M/n) said seductively.

Kenma stopped, he stood up and looked at (M/n) menacingly. Pinning him down on the bed.

Scaring (M/n) in the process.

"K-kenma! Wait! Sorry!!" He yelped.

"Who taught you that?!"

"B....bokuto and..k-"

"Kuroo?" Kenma flared "yes..?"

Kenma got up got the water spray "he's gonna get it"

"Wait! Don't! He-"

"Don't stop me"

"He'll pay for dirtying your pretty mind"

Tanaka Ryuunosuke

Tanaka and (M/n) were flirting with each other, battling on who's better at flirting and Topping.

It became so intense that (M/n) had the guts to violently pin Tanaka on the wall.

"Oh sh*t! Damn! You pin hard!" Tanaka grinned "you damn right i do!"

"But not as good as me" Tanaka flipped them and pinned (M/n) on the wall.

"Uwah, so cool" (M/n) awed.

At least he was able to pin Tanaka, that was the best move he did as a bottom.