Protectiveness

Sorry if i haven't been doing the requests ;w; i'm currently having an existential crisis rn and this is all i could finish-

Dis was half way done until i finished it today btw

Asahi Azumane

(M/n) was holding hands with Asahi while walking to the pastry shop, they suddenly heard whispers about them.

About Asahi being an old man and (M/n) being a minor and that Asahi was a pedophile.

"EXCUSE ME?! HOW DARE YOU JUDGE MY LOVEABLE BOYFRIEND!!" (M/n) raged at them, Asahi tried to calm him down, not wanting unwanted attention by people.

"For your information he is a third year in highs school!! And why don't YOU ALL MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!- MHMMMMHH!!"

There was silence, Asahi covrred his mouth and dragged him away from the crowd he just made.

"Please don't do that (M/n)!" Asahi said with a sad tone "but they were calling you a pedo!"

"Its fine-!"

"IT IS NOT FINE!! THEY- MHFMFHMFMF!" Asahi had to cover his mouth again until they reached the shop.

Nishinoya Yuu

Noya and (M/n) were walking somewhere, the route they had to take was a bit dim and quiet.

They unsurely went to the path, (M/n) behind Noya and holding on his shirt.

Noya kept looking around as they walked, being ready to pounce on someone who might hurt (M/n).

But at the same time, he was also a bit scared,

The door of a house suddenly creaked open, the two jumped and turned to it, noya screaming for it to fight him.

A cat was seen walking out the door and pass noya and (M/n), the two calmed down.

"..hehe...see..? Nothing to fear.." Noya smiled nervously.

Goshiki Tsutomu

The two were coming home after a long day, it was night time and the lights of the streets were on.

They had a peaceful silence as they held hands and walked, they saw people walking the opposite direction, walking towards them.

(M/n) had a bad feeling about it and pulled Goshiki into a quick turn in the small space between buildings.

"E-eh??" Goshiki looked confused as he was pressed against (M/n)'s chest "(M/n) why are we-"

"Shhhh" (M/n) looked to the side, he watched as the people passed, they were menacing and let out serial killer energy.

The group quietly passed them, (M/n) sighed and relief and got out the small space with Goshiki.

They continued walking as if nothing happened.

"(M/n)...what was that all about??" Goshiki looked at him strangely "uh, nothing, just keeping you safe"

"???"

Kenma Kozume

(M/n) was playing in one of the arcade games, Kenma was off getting snacks for the both of them from the vending machine.

After (M/n) was done, he decided to go to where kenma was, he bumped into a guy.

"Oh! Sorry 'bout that!" (M/n) apologised and passed the guy, he went over to kenma and smiled.

They talked for a bit, Kenma sensed a threat, while (M/n) was talking, he looked behind his shoulder.

The guy (M/n) bumped into was staring at (M/n), probably checking him out or something.

Kenma quickly changed places with (M/n) and had his back turned to the guy and covered (M/n) as he continued to talk.

Tanaka Ryunousuke

"WHAT'CHA LOOKIN AT PUNK?? CHECKING MY BOYFRIEND OUT? HUH???" Tanaka glared at the guy whom was just minding his own business.

"Ryuu!! Stop it! You're embarrassing us!!" (M/n) tried to pull him away, he pulled tanaka away.

He quickk apologized to the guy "i am very sorry for his behavior!" "Its cool" the guy said Ryuu come on!"

(M/n) had to frankly pull him away, tanaka stuck his tongue out to the guy and gave him the middle finger.

"Ryuu stop it now or else!!"