Agrument

(A bit short

Asahi Azumane
(Do you really want to make him cry?)

Nishinoya Yuu

"You always pay! Its my turn!" (M/n) was trying to find his wallet in his bag "nope! I will pay again! Its just right for me to pay today!"

Noya got his wallet in a second and got some money out, they both slammed money on the table.

The waiter just sweat dropped at the two, (M/n) pushed his money closer to the waiter as well as Noya.

"Why don't you two just half the payment..?" The waiter suggested,

"..."

"...."

"NO I PAY"

"I'M PAYING THIS TIME!!"

The waiter just sighed and let the fight until they made up their mind on who's paying.

Goshiki Tsutomu

"Uggh! Why is this so hardd" Goshiki pouted, he kept trying to get a plushie from a claw machine, but kept failing.

"I can help with that!" (M/n) went to him "no! I want to get it on my own!" Goshiki inserted a coin in the claw machine.

"Come on, so it won't be such a waste with all the tokens you used"

"Its fine!" Goshiki kept struggling, (M/n) just watched him struggle until he gave up and let (M/n) do the work.

"See? Easy"

(I think i'll just make you Seme to Goshiki :) )

Kenma Kozume

The two were playing together and  the aura between the two were fierce, then it came to a game they were both a boss at they played as enemies.

Their glances at each other were signs of rivalry as they played against each other.

The cold silence along with the sounds of their keyboards tapping they were hardcore.

They had their own gaming system but are next to each other, one would glance to the other's screen to see what their up to, usually leading to getting their face pushed away.

It was an intense rivalry,

-Kuroo was in the background playing on Kenma's Switch alone on the bed, awaiting until he it was his turn to play with Kenma.

Tanaka Ryuunosuke

(M/n) and Tanaka were gonna watch a movie his night, they got so prepared, snacks, drinks and blankets.

But they haven't decided for a movie yet and that led to this.

"COMEDY! We watched Horror last week!" Tanaka got the remote "nO! Let's watch horror again!"

(M/n) tried to grab the remote "COMEDY!" "HORROR!" "COMEDY!" "HORRROOOOOR!!"

"Romance!" Noya pitched in, e was also invited an was silent the whole time, they stopped, they looked at Noya then at each other.

"Sure" "yeah okay"

"aH YeAh!"