0.2

"ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴇᴛ?"______________________________

"ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴇᴛ?"
______________________________

Jooah shook her head as she stirred her coffee with her straw. She looked up at Juyeon, "why?" Juyeon smiled, "the boyz and I were going to go eat, if you want to come along you can." Jooah slowly nodded but passed.

Juyeon sat across Jooah and stared at her face, "you know your makeup looks cakey today." Jooah sat up in disbelief and banged the table with her fist, "I don't wear makeup!" Juyeon leaned back and tilted his head, "say what you want but that just proves how ugly your face is."

Jooah scoffed and grabbed her cup and walked away. Juyeon sighed as he saw her reach up the stairs. I can't tell you, he thought. I need you to hate me.

-

Once Changmin and Juyeon were gone, she decided to go to a practice room they have in their house. Jooah tied her hair up and began dancing. Her moves were sharp and moved nicely. Jooah's heavy breathing filled the room. She collapsed, "why is there so much stress to throw away?"

Suddenly, she heard a knock on the front door. Jooah quickly wiped her sweat, "who could it possibly be? Changmin always brings his keys and Juyeon." Jooah grabbed Juyeon's bat and slowly approached the door. She looked through the eye hole thingy or whatever it is. Her heart dropped.

It was him. Jooah's ex, it was him, Hwiyoung. Jooah stumbled back, almost falling. She started shaking. He was abusive, mentally. Unknowingly, she shed tears. Jooah ran to her room and hid as the knocks turned into banging. How did he find my location, she thought. Her thoughts consumed her. What if he's here to hurt me again? What if he wants to take everything and everybody I have again?

Jooah grabbed her phone and dialed a number. Her cries were only heard within her room. Quickly, the person on the other side of the phone picked up. "What do you nee-" "Please come home right now!!" The person on the other phone hung up.

Five to ten minutes passed. Suddenly, the door to her room clicked. Jooah didn't bother looking. She was already drowned in her tears. What was she supposed to do now? Weirdly, she felt a warmth around her. It was nice. It had warmth and a caring embrace. Jooah's sobs slowly faded. She looked up with her puffy red eyes. It was Juyeon. Juyeon was hugging her. The one she called for, was hugging her.

"Thank you.." she said with a few sniffles. He patted her back, "we'll stay home from now on or bring you with us and you can't deny." Juyeon was nice, she thought. Juyeon is nice. In that cold heart, was warmth. Juyeon cares, she thought. Jooah nodded, smiling with her still puffy sad face.