2.5

"ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ?"______________________________

______________________________

"R-regret what?" Jooah stuttered, looking away from Juyeon as he pinned her to the wall of his room.

"You regret telling me your confession was a regret of your's," he said leaning in. Jooah felt herself heating up. She started fanning herself and taking deep breaths.

"I guess but-" she was cut off by a sudden kiss. Juyeon backed away and looked at her. "So you do regret it?" Jooah slowly nodded and looked at him in the eyes.

"This time you can't run away from me, Kang Jooah." Juyeon moved his hand to her cheek and kisses her, softly. The kiss wasn't aggresive with many movements, but the kiss was soft and luscious. It didn't have any quick twist and turns just their lips together, moving slowly.

Jooah backed away from breath and looked at Juyeon. He was smiling. Only then she felt as if she could really smile.

"I love you my rude dog," she said and pecked his forehead. "and I love you even more my rude cat."

-

Changmin sat back, eating his chips, and stared at the two who stood in front of him, stiff as two sticks. "You guys are so slow it's traumatizing," Changmin said looking at them.

"W-we didn't even say anything!" Jooah suddenly spoke, embarrassed.

"You guys are dating no need to hide it," he said as he threw a chip at Jooah.

Juyeon looked at Changmin with widened eyes, "did you just throw a chip at JOOAH?!" He yelled.

"Yeah I did," Changmin said and grabbed another chip, "You too actually." Changmin threw a chip at Juyeon's face and continued minding his own business, while the couple was probably shooting a drama scene.

"You guys are so weird," he shook his head at them in disgust.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated. Changmin looked at his phone, "oh it's Hyemi~~" He walked away and started texting the girl he began liking.

__
a/n

This is not the ending.
I will be uploading atleast 2 more
chapters, explaining Jooah's backstory
with Chani(Kang Chanhee).

AND THEN IM MAKING AN
EPILOGUE BECAUSE NOT ONLY DO U GUYS
WANT TO SEE THEM GET MARRIED BUT I DO
GOODBYE! 🤡💓💓