1.3

"ᴡᴏᴏsʜ~"__________________________________________

"ᴡᴏᴏsʜ~"
__________________________________________

THE wind blew as Jooah walked under the cherry blossoms. Slowly, she began to sit under a tree. She looked up at the cherry blossoms and looked back down.

The light beamed down on the tree, but the blossoms protected Jooah from the ray of light. Her heart, still beating quickly. "Aish," she cursed as she hit her chest lightly. "Stop beating for gosh darn's sake!"

- J O O A H ' S P O V -

I looked down. Unknowingly, I smiled. "I like you, Kang Jooah," he said. I felt my heart beating faster and my face getting warm. "Aish...!" I slapped myself and looked off. Is he still there? Should I check up on him? He should just get out my head, what an idiot!

- T H I R D P O V -

Juyeon walked up and arrived at a mountain. The  cherry blossoms flew around everywhere. Juyeon began walking slowly, embracing the moment. Then, that was where he found a beautiful girl. Someone he would have never seen before.

Slowly approaching her, he tried seeing her face. Aish what are you thinking Juyeon-ah, he thought to himself in frustration. You like Jooah, he thought repeatedly.

Until, that was when he saw the figure's face. It was the one he liked. It was Jooah. He smiled. Never has he ever seen her so stunning. He smiled at the thought of her and began walking toward her.

Jooah hummed a melody that was stuck in her constantly stuck in her head. Her eyes closed to not see the beauty but feel it. From her eyes closed, she could feel the soft wind, the whispers of the trees, and the chirps of the birds.
          As she hummed, she felt an aura jump out. A delightful one, a peaceful one. Only then she opened her eyes.

Jooah turned to see a boy sitting next to her. It was Juyeon. His smile was the only thing that made her smile at the moment. Suddenly, she froze. He confessed to me, she thought. Quickly, she shot her head to the opposite direction. Aish you idiot how are you supposed to act cool infront of him now, she continuously thought as her hit her head on her knee.

"Aigoo, stop hitting your head. About the confession...you don't need to answer me now," Juyeon paused as he pulled a flower from the grass, "I will wait for your answer and I'll wait until you are ready."

Jooah felt something slide on her ear, she turned to Juyeon with a confused face and stretched her hand to her ear. It's a flower, she smiled. "Are you sure," she questioned, still managing to keep eye contact with him without looking like she's actually going crazy inside.

"Yes, I am 100% sure," Juyeon grinned.