1.2

"ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ?"___________________________________________

___________________________________________

       JOOAH sighed. She placed her chin on her hand, staring out the window. As the horizons slipped passed her eyes she smiled. She shot up immediately and pressed a stop button. Jooah quickly grabbed her bag and got off the bus.
-
      Jooah stared around to see where her destination was. Her hair and white dress moved along with the wind. If anybody saw her, they would believe she were an angel. Jooah stopped moving and set her foot on the sand.
     There, she saw a figure, the figure she was looking for. Jooah slowly began walking forward and took a deep breath. Just tap his should Jooah, she thought, slowly approaching him.
     Jooah slowly extended her hand and tapped the figure's shoulder. The figure swiftly turned around and smiled the biggest he ever could. "Hi Rude Cat," he said happily. She smiled and replied, "Hi Rude Dog."
-
     They both moved along the ocean together, laughing and talking. Jooah stopped her trail and said, "how come you called me out here, though? We live in the same house." Jooah let out a chuckle after her sentence and looked at Juyeon for an answer.
      Juyeon began to speak, "Hmmm, well I was out for a bit with a few friends, they all left, but i couldn't miss out on a beauty like this. I had to show it to someone!"

"Thump...Thump...Thump..."

     Jooah smiled back. Inside she was freaking out and her brain was going, "MISSION ABORT STOP BEATING YOU STUPID HEART!" She looked at his arm and realized how she bit him last time. Ooo that must've hurt, she thought, looking at the bite.
     Jooah grabbed his arm and said, "is the bite okay?" He smiled and loosened her grip, "Don't worry I took care of it, if you bite me again you won't get away."
     Juyeon slowly started to lean in with an arm wrapped around her waist to protect her from falling. He couldn't help but notice how perfect her features were. Her shining eyes, plump lips, how small she was compared to him, and how beautiful she was.
    Jooah gulped and closed her eyes, preparing for whatever would happen to her. "Open your eyes," Juyeon calmly said. She slowly began to open her eyes. He was so handsome. His arm wrapped around her made her feel safe. It was if he was her's.

    Juyeon leaned in and pecked her cheek. "If you don't get what I'm doing," he stopped, examining her face, "I like you, Kang Jooah." Jooah's jaw dropped. She didn't believe it, not one bit! Jooah stuttered, "f-funny game dude." She pushed him off and ran away.
Juyeon watched as she ran, "do you believe me?"