0.3

"ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴋᴀʏ?"______________________________________

"ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴋᴀʏ?"
______________________________________

Jooah smiled and nodded her head at Changmin. He smiled back and ruffled her hair. "We chased him off, if he comes again we'll beat him to dust and we'll use him as fuel when we make a campfire so we can roast our marshmallows with his-" "okay thats enough," she laughed off.

Changmin's smile seemed everlasting. Her heart beated quickly and she looked away. "I'll be in the practice room," she said as she walked off, trying to hide how flustered she was. "Okay if you need any help you can ask me!"

Jooah changed into dancing clothes and tied her hair into a bun. She walked into the practice room and began dancing. As always, her moves were sharp and smooth. Her facial expressions were fierce and strong. Jooah flipped her hair and started to move her hips.

After Jooah was done, she sat down with her sweat dripping from her face, and her hair almost drenched. Jooah got up, "shoot I forgot water.." she mumbled to herself. Just as she was about to open the door, someone already opened it and came in.

Juyeon threw up a water bottle with a smile, "what are you? Dumb? Forgetting water when you're dancing?" Jooah caught it but stumbled and almost fell, but thankfully the wall saved her.
She scoffed, "you act like you haven't forgotten water in your life." "It's because I haven't," Juyeon eyed her and began doing warm ups.

"You should leave, it's my turn to use the room," he said as he did his final warm up. I just can't help but keep scoffing at this guy, she thought with a death glare at him.

"It's something we share in this hou-" "and we're going to play two separate songs as we both dance in the room? Sorry I can't do that miss," he cut her off.

"You're like a rude dog!" She scoffed. "Then that makes you a rude cat," he threw back. Jooah ran up to him and grabbed his ear. She pulled his ear until he reached her height.

"YAH IT HURTS," Juyeon screamed in pain. Jooah laughed, "if it hurts then leave."
     Juyeon grabbed her hand and shook it off of his ear, "how about we learn a choreography?"

After an hour or two, they almost mastered the dance. Juyeon eyed Jooah's moves and nodded slowly. "Move up your hips," he said, still observing her moves. She straightened her hips and put them upward. Juyeon nodded.

Just as they were dancing, Changmin opened the door with a smile. His smile slowly faded as he saw them dancing together. Juyeon's hands are on her hips, he thought. They were close. Changmin's heart ached and slowly closed the door, not being noticed.