2.4

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ?"___________________________

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ?"
___________________________

"What do you mean?" Jooah asked and lifted her fork to her mouth.

"Well what else? You and Juyeon seem so awkward," Changmin implied and picked at his food.

"Oh," she looked down, "I rejected him." Changmin's jaw and his chopstick, both dropped.

"YOU WHAT?!" Changmin yelled. His voice could've been heard from 3 blocks away, which scared Jooah

"Aish, yeah why?" Jooah asked backing away from Changmin.

"Well let me tell you girl, you just totally missed out on a gem," Changmin said while shaking his head, "Juyeon's a good man, he wouldn't be like the past people you've liked or dated Joo."

Jooah looked down, she didn't know if she could trust it. "How would you know? Hwiyoung was the same! He acted all nice and shit and then when we dated he treated me like trash!"

Changmin was taken aback by her sudden yelling and tried his best calming her down, "Joo, You've only known Hwiyoung for 3 months at that time, but for Juyeon, you've known him for 8 years." Changmin looked at her eyes, she looked as if she was going to burst into crying.

"Eight years..." Jooah mumbled to herself.

____
8 years ago

"CHANGMIN- huh? Who is this?" Little Jooah asked as she pointed at the boy beside Changmin.

"This is Juyeon!" Changmin exclaimed while clapping. "He's my friend and I wanted you to meet him!" Little Jooah smiled and extended her hand for a hand shake.

"My name is Kang Jooah! You can call me Joo or Joojoo!" Jooah said to the other kid. He slowly extended his hand to her's and shook her hand.

"I'm Lee Juyeon!" Juyeon smiled.

-
7 years ago

"Juyeonie!" Jooah exclaimed as she rushed toward Juyeon. "I found a puppy," she held it up toward Juyeon and he grabbed it. He wrapped the dog in his arms and caressed it.

"I'll ask my mommy to send her to the vet," Juyeon said with a smile.

-
6 years ago

"Yah Juyeon!" Jooah yelled and ran up to him, "Don't leave me behind! It's scary at night!"

Juyeon smiled and patted her shoulder, "alright alright scaredy cat."

-
5 years ago

The cries escaped Jooah's mouth as she sat in front of her mother's grave. Juyeon held an umbrella over her head, stopping the rain from showering over her.

"Joo," he bent down and held her hand, "lets get some ice cream hm?" Jooah stopped ceying and looked at him. She wiped her tears and nodded. Jooah looked at her mother's grave once more and placed a small flower on it, as that was all she had.

-
4 years ago

"Jooah! Do you want to see a movie with me?" Juyeon asked excitedly. Jooah looked at the tickets he held in his hands and nodded.

"Of course! What is the movie though?" She asked, still looking at the tickets. "It's Spongebob the Mov-" "Yeah I'm definitely going."

-
3 Years ago

"Why are you being so dumb? You can't even make one step!" Jooah yelled as she pointed at Juyeon making the wrong step in the dance.

"Listen here little cat, I am doing the best I can before I throw you out the window," Juyeon glared. Jooah glared back. Changmin looked from the side, scared. In Changmin's eyes it looked as if their eyes were shooting lasers at each other.

-
2 years ago

"I WILL BEAT YOU UP IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME MY FUCKING CANDY LEE JUYEON!" Jooah yelled as she chased Juyeon around the house.

"EW THIS CANDY IS DISGUSTING HOW COULD YOU EAT IT?" He yelled back, teasing her.

-
1 year ago

Juyeon patted the back of the crying girl. She wasn't really crying from her breakup, but rather, how scared she was. "Shh I'm here for you," Juyeon comforted her with a hug.

Slowly, Jooah's cries stopped.

-
Now

"I guess you're right, but why would he want to talk to me after I rejected him?" Jooah asked and picked at her food.

"Well, he wouldn't not want to talk to you," Juyeon said approaching the two, "Do you want to talk?"

"I mean y-yeah but like-" Jooah was caught off guard by Juyeon's sudden movement. Juyeon grabbed her wrist and dragged her away.

"What a show," Changmin laughed as he sat back and pulled out a bag of chips he's hidden from them.