2.0

"⁵⁶⁷⁸"_________________

"⁵⁶⁷⁸"
_________________

Jooah counted her moves as she danced. "1 2 3 4," she spoke, still dancing.
-
Jooah sighed and took a break. She grabbed a water bottle and chugged it down. She placed it back onto the bench in the practice room. She rubbed her sweat off with a towel and was about to leave.

Jooah took off her knee pad and her headband and stuffed it into her bag. The sound of squeaking came from the door, indicating it was open. She threw her bag over her shoulder and looked at the door as someone walked in.

Jooah stood still, stunned, as she looked at the figure. "Hi.." he said, slowly walking in the room and placing his stuff down. He bit his lip and took a glance of her side profile.

"Ah h-hi," she stuttered. Jooah gripped onto her bag and started walking toward the door, anxiously. She wanted him to stop her. She wanted Changmin to stop her and talk to her.

It's been weeks and the house was empty. Nobody has been talking to each other, it was nerve racking. Changmin looked at her and sighed, "I'm sorry."

"What are you saying sorry for? You did nothing wromg," she slightly chuckled, trying to lighten up the mood. "I've been ignoring you guys, what's there not to be sorry for?" He questioned.

"Well everything, you're not doing anything wrong, and thats fine," she smiled, "we'll give you as much time and space you need."

Changmin felt a smile forming on his face, "thank you."

-

Changmin walked out and took a step back as he saw a figure in front of him. "Ah Hyemi, what are you doing here," he questioned looking away from her to see if anybody were around.

The girl handed him his phone,"you dropped this earlier, I was trying to find you." He nodded and took the phone. Hyemi smiled and started to walk away. Changmin stared at his phone and smiled.

"Wait! I have something to ask!" Changmin exclaimed as he ran to her. Hyemi stopped her tracks and turned around, "yeah?"

"Would you like to go out for coffee with me?"