1.5

"ᴄʜᴀɴʜᴇᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴀ!"__________________________________

"ᴄʜᴀɴʜᴇᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴀ!"
__________________________________

Tw: Murder

Jooah quickly rushed to her older brother for a hug with a smile. "JOOJOO," he exclaimed hugging her back. "Oppa, at school we were making Christmas decorations and I made one of our family," she said, breaking the embrace, and pulled out her homemade decorations.

The decorations consisted of the last name, Kang carved into everyone on the back. There were four decorations. One of herself, one of her brother, one of her mom, and one of her dad.

"Omo! Joojoo we should hang it up once eomma and appa gets the Christmas tree," he said happily with a smile. Jooah nodded and ran to put it on the kitchen counter. Little Jooah smiled as she tippy toed to put it on the counter, "Eomma and Appa will love this!"

Little did she know, Chanhee was envious.

-

Jooah walked back home happily. She was jumping with excitement. She was gonna have a break from kindergarten for the next 2 weeks! She ran quicker and quicker by the thought of it. I'm going to celebrate with my family!

Jooah flipped her backpack to her stomach and took out the keys her parents gave her. She unlocked the door and went inside, "Eomma! Appa! Oppa! I'm ho-" Jooah closed the door and looked inside.

Everything was crushed. There was glass everywhere. Still confused, Jooah slowly walked in. She looked at the kitchen countertop. "Where are the decorations?" Jooah's eyes started filling up with tears.

She continued to wander around, scared and confused. "Eomma?.....Appa?" Her voice almost echoed in the house. The stairs were crushed, absolutely crushed. She skipped over the scattered wood and stared upon the dining room floor.

That's when it finally hit. It all stroke her in the chest. "C-Chanhee oppa,,?"
   It was Chanhee, but something was strange. He was almost covered in blood. His hand held a sharp piece of glass. Jooah slowly looked to her side. Her mother. Her mother laying there. Her mother laying there dead. Dead.

That's when she held it in and ran away. Thats when she decided, she's never coming back. She ran to the front door as fast as she could with her tears constantly dropping from her face. She opened the door and ran. All she could do was run after all.

Jooah ran and ran until she bumped into another person. She fell onto the ground and continued to cry. She gave up on running. Her legs ached. She was torn apart. She was only 5, but she was so broken then and there.

"Are you okay," a voice spoke. She looked up to an extended hand. It was a little boy. Atleast, the boy she never knew she would grow up with. Her neighbor, Ji Changmin.