1.8

"ᴊᴏᴏᴀʜ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴜғ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇ?"_____________________________________________

_____________________________________________

Jooah took off her earbuds and nodded. She placed them back in and finished up her drawing. Jooah placed her earbuds on her table and walked out of her room. Slowly, she closed the door, trying her best not to disturb Juyeon, who was sleeping.

Jooah looked into the living room and saw Changmin on the couch. He was sitting with his hands folded, as if he was preparing for something. Jooah smiled and sat beside him, "what's up?"

Changmin was stunned by her sudden appearance, "ah-oh- uhm-" he stuttered repeatedly. Jooah chuckled at his cuteness and waited for him to say what he had to say.

"Kang J-Jooah, I like you," he said, straightening his posture to make himself look cool. Jooah's smile slowly disappeared. She couldn't help but feel that, after this, they weren't going to be friends anymore, or atleast, as close as they are now.

Jooah looked at him in the eye, "you're kidding right?" Changmin slowly shook his head. He was ready to accept her rejection and get along with his night. He sighed and looked up, trying to hold his tears in. All made him want to cry was his own thoughts. It was as if they were the ones beating him up, not Jooah. 

"I'm sorry," Jooah frowned. She held his hand and looked at him in the eye, "I'm sorry..I-I can't return your feelings."

-

Changmin sighed as he fell onto his bed. Tears were going to fall. Nothing was stopping him from crying. He let it all out quietly. He buried his face into his pillow, allowing all the tears to soak into it.

His cries weren't heard by the two others in the house. Changmin gripped onto his chest, he felt his heart falling apart. He was falling apart. Never in his life, he would think he'd be hurt this much.

The words she said repeated in his head, loudly. "I-I can't return your feelings.." "I-I can't return your feelings.." Changmin felt himself finally felt the pain of a first love.

It was a stabbing pain. It felt as if a gun or a knife had went through his heart, except even worst, it was by someone he loved a d treasured. The pain was throbbing. His head was beginning to feel heavy. He constantly would hit his on head onto his pillow, wishing for the pain to stop.

Changmin closed his eyes, stopped his movements, rested his body, and his head constantly would repeat that he is not in pain. Finally, he was put to sleep.