0.9

"ʏᴀʜʜʜʜʜʜ!"___________________________________

"ʏᴀʜʜʜʜʜʜ!"
___________________________________

Changmin screamed, running into Hwiyoung. They both collapsed onto the road. Meanwhile, Jooah was confused but let it be. I hope Changmin  bites his eyeballs out, she laughed at the thought. "AHHHH OWWW!"

Jooah turned to the situation and saw Changmjn biting Hwiyoung. "Oh my-"

"What's all the commotion?" Jooah turned to the voice and saw Juyeon. "It's funny leave them alone," she said, looking back to the two boys. Juyeon looked at the direction she looked toward. His eyes widened. "THAT'S FUNNY?" She nodded and continued to stare as Juyeon jumped into the little wrestling match.

-

"Are you guys okay," Jooah said whilst handing Juyeon and Changmin bags of ice. Changmin nodded and placed the ice on himself. "I've dealt with worst," Juyeon said and took the ice, then placed it on the bites on his arm.

Changmin laughed, "oh so what's worst? Jooah?" Juyeon glanced at an angry Jooah and looked down at the table they sat at. He slowly nodded.

Jooah falsely smiled and suppressed her anger, "I will let you off as you guys are injured enough."

-

The breeze was nice. It blew lightly but still enough to give you chills. The fairy lights in their backyard lit up. The stars shined brightly in the night sky. Everything was okay, nothing special. Except the moon, the moon was full, it had its light, it had its shine, it had its on growth story.

Jooah stared from the ground. She was sitting on the grass with a cold gaze. Jooah would not let her gaze off of the moon. It was as if it gave her flashbacks, or held memories. Jooah softened her gaze.

"Appa!" Little Jooah shouted, running to her father. Her father smiled. Little Jooah grabbed his arm and dragged him the the river, where the full moon was the brightest and the most beautiful.

Her father questioned, "what did you call me here for?" Little Jooah smiled brightly and sat down on the ground. She looked at her dad and said, "it reminds me of mommy." The two couldn't smile anymore. Their smiles faded.

Jooah sighed and finally looked down. Her eyes began to get teary. Her mom was just as beautiful, just as bright, just as full, just as the moon. The full moon only gave Jooah flashbacks. Jooah stood up and brushed off the dirt on her pants.

"Why were you in the garden," Changmin questioned from the entrance of the garden. Jooah brushed him off and continued to walk toward her room.

"You look gloomy," Juyeon said from up the stairs. Jooah looked at him, expressionless. Jooah continued to walk up. Juyeon walked down and grabbed her shoulders, "are you fine?" Jooah coldly gazed at him, she wanted to escape.

Jooah shook him off, and continued walking. Juyeon caught up and grabbed her shoulders again. He spoke up, "What's wrong Jooah?" Jooah bitterly sighed. She fell into his trap.

Jooah's and Juyeon's gaze never stopped. They looked deeply into each other's eyes. Jooah would be lying if she said her heart didn't stop. Juyeon pulled her into an embrace. "Let it all out.." he said, patting her back. Jooah let out her cries. It was irresistible.

-

Changmin stared from afar, his heart breaking apart. "She's mine," he mumbled to himself. She was crying for him. She gave into him. She focused on him. She spoke to him. She listened to him. She even hugged him. Who am I to her, his thoughts flooded. Changmin bit his lip as he looked at the two. Does she like him?