1.9

"ᴏʜ? ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴍɪɴɴɪᴇ?"_____________________________________

"ᴏʜ? ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴍɪɴɴɪᴇ?"
_____________________________________

[ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ]

Changmin turned around and met eye contact with Jooah. Just as she was about to say hi, he turned his back. Jooah slowly put her hand down with a frown. She was afraid she already ruined their friendship.

Changmin started to walk quickly and bumped into someone. He bowed and apologized, "I'm sorry I'm in a rush." Just as he was about to leave, he noticed it was a girl, a crying girl. Maybe a teacher scolded her, he thought, trying not to worry.

A sigh escaped Changmin's mouth. He looked at the girl and hugged her, "it's okay to cry.." The sounds of her cries slowly died down. Changmin let go of her and bowed. The girl bowed back. Just as be was about to wall away she had something to say.

"C-Can I have your number?!"

-

Jooah sat on the floor of a practice room with a frown. She looked at the mirror and saw herself. She obviously looked miserable. Jooah sighed and tried smiling or at the very least, look normal. 

A sudden voice spoke, "there's no use if I can see right through you." Jooah looked up and saw Juyeon. He walked to her and sat beside her.

"What's the problem?" He asked and looked at her. Jooah felt nervous, she looked down to her lap. Juyeon extended his hand and held onto her hand. "You can tell me," Juyeon smiled as her gaze shifted to him.

Jooah sighed and looked back down, "Changmin- He-" she looked at him with a frown, "I don't think he wants to be my friend anymore." She didn't want to just act as if those 12 years with him were wasted.

Juyeon smiled, "Jooah, he just needs space. He needs time. When he sees you, he probably gets embarrassed or just over all, scared. Give him time and space. I know Changmin, he wouldn't throw away 12 years of friendship away just because a confession."

Jooah slowly nodded and smiled. "You're right," she paused and looked at him in the eyes, "thank you, Juyeon-ah"

Juyeon felt his heart racing at her smile. Just at her in general. He smiled back. As long as your happy, I'm happy, he thought. That's when Juyeon knew it, she is who he loves. She will be his first lover and his last.

I'm not letting you go anymore, Kang Jooah.

-
[a/n]

casually lays in bed as i slowly cry.

too cringy, too cringy..