0.4

"ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs ʟᴇᴛs ɢᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ!"___________________________________________

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs ʟᴇᴛs ɢᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ!"
___________________________________________

Jooah and Changmin looked up to Juyeon who was smiling brightly. Changmin quickly agreed as he grew a large smile. Meanwhile, Jooah didn't want to. It's too scary, she thought. What if I see him again? She looked at the two who were waiting for her answer with the largest smile.

Jooah's lips slowly formed into a smile and nodded. She couldn't help but hide the fact she was scared. They wanted to go though, she thought. They'll be there for me.

-

Changmin held onto Jooah and Juyeon was trying to find the way to the park. He scratched his head and pointed toward a direction and yelled," there!" The three all ran toward where he pointed and was in front of a beautifully decorated park.

Jooah's smile made them smile. She was smiling, she was happy, they both thought while looking at her. The three walked in and roamed around.

Jooah smiled as she sat on a swing. It was a reminder of her childhood. Her parent's would always bring her to the park when she was upset. They would always be able to cheer her up at the park. Nature was also something she loved as a child and still loves.

Jooah smiled to herself as she pushed herself on the swing. The two boys looked at her, happy that she was happy. Juyeon got up from the swing he was on and took out money. He raised it and said, "I'll get ice cream." Changmin and Jooah nodded and he walked away.

Jooah slowed down so she was able to have her feet on the ground again. It was scraping on the rocks until she was completely still. Jooah looked at Changmin with a smile and stared back at the sky.

Juyeon cane back with ice cream and handed it to them. Changmin started a conversation, "how come you wanted to come out?" Juyeon hummed to himself until he got an answer foe himself, "well it's refreshing and Jooah seems to be enjoying herself as well."

Jooah smiled and stook out a thumbs up. They continued to chat and laugh until the conversation shifted to mainly Changmin and Jooah.

Juyeon stared at the sky, completely zoned out. He was always left out between the two, it was something he was used to. He smiled to himself and looked down at his ice cream. It was dripping.

Juyeon stood up and opened his mouth. Nothing came out. He closed his mouth. They wouldn't care it's fine, he thought to himself as he walked away. Juyeon went to buy napkins and wiped the ice cream off his wrist. He bitterly sighed to himself as he threw away the ice cream.

Juyeon began walking back to the swings, until he saw someone. He saw Hwiyoung. Hwiyoung with his friends, including Jooah's brother, Chanhee. Juyeon quickly ran to Jooah and Changmin.

"Yah why are you running so fast," Changmin asked with a strange look at the panting Juyeon. Juyeon leaned into Changmin's ear and whispered to him, "Hwiyoung, Chanhee, and their friends are here." Changmin's eyes shot up, widening.

Changmin grabbed Jooah's hand and smiled, "let's go back home, it's getting dark!" Juyeon looked at the sky, it was still broad daylight. Jooah gave him a weird face and said, "but it's only 4pm?" Jooah looked at the both of them weirdly.

Juyeon grabbed her arm and dragged her out, "you're just blind, woman." Jooah scoffed in disbelief and shoved him off of her, "are you crazy?" She walked back by herself, disgusted with Juyeon's actions.

Juyeon ruffled his hair and hissed at himself. He was only trying to protect her. He wished she knew that. "I wish you knew Jooah," he mumbled to himself as he watched Changmin run after Jooah.