0.7

"ᴅᴀᴍɴ ɪᴛ

"ᴅᴀᴍɴ ɪᴛ.."
________________________________________

Changmin cursed to himself. He looked at himself in the mirror for a second. He sighed. Sweat was rolling down his face, and his legs were trembling. Dancing helped him escape reality. It was depressing. He had problems just as everybody else had. Except, he held them in and smiled everyday.

Changmin smiled and turned off the speaker. He sat down and continued to stare at himself. He didn't see what everybody else saw in him. He was just a boy who enjoyed dancing. He held his legs together. "Why can't I be normal," he mumbled, looking down.

Everyday, he found himself being trapped in a certain darkness. He was desperate to escape it. His smile, even in the dark, haunted him.
Everybody liked him for his smile, his upbeat personality, and just in general, his vibe.

Though others liked him, he never liked himself. Some days, he finds himself happy. Some moments, he finds himself to be a good person. Even for a minute, he could find himself to smile, to smile in actual happiness.

Looking up from his legs, he saw his reflection. Changmin has never had such a gaze in his life. It was dark and menacing, but still had a sense of light. His eyes shined, but his eyebrows said otherwise. His lips stayed still, but inside he wanted to smile.

Changmin stood up and grabbed his stuff. I guess sitting down really helped my legs, he thought whilst looking down to his still legs. Changmin looked up to open the door until the door flashed open.

It was Jooah. Changmin found a reason to smile again. His straight and still lips quickly rose to both his ears. Jooah smiled back and pinched his cheeks. Changmin hissed at her, but then smiled again.

Jooah grabbed his hand and opened it. She placed something on his hand. Changmin looked down, it was a cold bottle of water. "I figured you ran out of water after being in there for s few hours," she shrugged. He nodded and ruffled her hair.

"Wah you're a good little girl aren't you," he laughed. Jooah nodded and said,"you're an older brother, I might as well hand you some water." Changmin's bright smile slowly faded. Right, I'm just like an older brother to her, he chuckled.

   Changmin looked at her in the eye and held up the bottle, "thank you then, little sister."

Jooah smiled, inside she was broken. He called her little sister. She wanted to be more than that. She wanted to be his. Jooah waved as she exited the dance room, "I'm going out with a few friends!"
   "Be careful," Changmin exclaimed, watching her walk away.