the cutie map/shocking message part 1

It's another day in ponyville. The mane 6 were at the castle where they sat on their respective thrones and Twilight stomach got bigger.

Twilight: "let's go through this one more time."

Rainbow sparkle facehoofed and say's, "ugh! We've been through this, like, million times! We found all six keys and found this sweet! Shendu gone went back to his realm with the talismans! Valmont and his goons is still at large! End of the story."

Twilight: "yes, but why!"

Applejack: "I don't know, sugaercube. Maybe, it's your house! Ain't nothing more to it than that!"

Rarity: "I must say, speaking strictly on this spread is all so simply divine!"

Fluttershy: "i agree with twilight! Rarity, applejack, and rainbow sparkle and pinkie pie. Oh, probably spike!"

Spike was napping in his chair.

Twilight: "as princesses, me and rainbow been chosen to spread the magic of friendship across equestria. So why would the tree set a castle in ponyville? It doesn't make any sense."

Since each ponies was on the thrones, the marks on the chairs lit up. After spawning many crystals, a table was created in the middle it's the map of equestria.

Spike wake up and saw the map then say's, "uh... Is that new! "I like it."

Everyponies looked in awe while spike walked across the table.

Spike: "this is incredible! It's got all of equestria."

Pinkie stare at her rock farm in the map and say's, "hi mom and dad."

Then spike stepped on it, making pinkie pie cry.

But twilight and the others realized their cutie mark was glowing. The glows then travel up to the ceiling where each of them circle around twilight cutie mark. The seven then traveled across the map to a random place that's was not ponyville.

Fluttershy: "but... If this is ponyville, why are our cutie marks over there."

Twilight: "I don't know, but it seems like the map want us to find out! The tree, the chest, this castle, and now the map! How can we not follow it?"

Rainbow dash: "you know what? There's a ton of room for dangerous adventure on route. So count me in."

Applejack: "ah, shoot. I reckon' your right."

Pinkie pie: "well, I was planning on organizing my baking sheets, but okay."

Rarity: "very well."

Fluttershy: "of course."

Spike: "big mac, ko joe, and me have a huge weekend ahead of us talking hoofball, and trading hoofball cards."

Twilight: "look like it's time for a road trip."

Everyone got off the thrones and started to walk towards the train station.

The train ride was pretty casual.

Rainbow spotted twilight saddle bag next to her wife.

Rainbow: "what's inside the saddlebag dear?"

Twilight: "magic journal just in case with sunset shimmer friendship lessons."

Rainbow: "that's good."

The train finally arrived at it destination where there was no train station. Instead the 6 had to traverse the land from there. Going from the desert, crossing bridges and mountain, and they finally found their destination to be a village with group of ponies. They decided climb down towards the village get greet by ponies.

Rainbow: "ugh, thanks a lot, map."

A unicorn stallion trotted up to the six. He had a blue mane and a turquoise coat with blue eyes.

Unicorn: "welcome! Sorry for my fowardness, but are you an alicorn?"

Twilight smiled Awkwardly

Applejack: "that there is the princessses of friendship."

Unicorn: "well you've certainly come to the right place for "friendship."

Another earth pony stallion approached. He had a white mane and a white coat with blue eyes.

Earth pony: "what brings you to town."

Twilight: "we're not entirely not sure."

Unicorn: "I see! Well, all are welcome here in our little village. My name is double diamond and this party favor."

Then suddenly twilight saddlebag begin to vibrate inside the bag.

Double diamond: "umm there's something vibration inside your saddlebag.

Twilight: "I got it."

She opened up the saddlebag with her magic to grab her journal and open it up to read it then she began to gasp.

Party favor: "are you okay miss?"

She lower her Book down to see everypony with confused look on their faces."

Rainbow: "What's wrong babe?"

Twilight: "guys, shendu back from the grave and got possessed valmont."

rainbow: "he back!"

Fluttershy went behind party favor to become scared and rarity become fainted on the ground.

Applejack: "that big bad dragon is back and that's means talisman is back too."

Pinkie pie: "(shouted) AIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

That echo through from the village to ponyville with everyponies hear it.

Amethyst star: "oh boy that's doesn't sound good at all."

Dinky: "t-t-that means shendu is back."

Lyra heartstring: "oh boy."

Snips: "welp we're boned."

Back at the village

Rainbow: "shendu and the dark hand is back and got talismans too."

twilight: "sunset said: talisman is not important because shendu grab one of uncle book from the library."

Rainbow: "but why?"

Twilight: "I don't know but rainbow dash going with jackie chan and uncle chan to small village in china. Sunset give me more information when rainbow and the others is back."

Rainbow: "good."

Party favor: "who is shendu."

Fluttershy: "he a demon sorcerer to take over ancient china and trap inside statue for thousand years by lo pei and his talismans scattered across magic painting by mystery person and now he is back to planning something real bad."

Both: "oh!"

[Here's new chapter for this story]