New Beginings

Notte was getting ready to leave the hospital wing that she had grown accustomed to, she didn't know where she was going next and she would miss seeing the old man who brought her candy and chocolates. Not that Madam Pomfrey had enjoyed seeing the chocolate covering her face one day after she'd scolded the both of them.
"Little girls need vegetables to grow strong not sweets Headmaster! And you do better to remember that sir!" She had wagged her finger at the both of them for it.
The few weeks she had spent here in the long and tall hospital room had been strange. She felt happier than she had ever thought she could be, lighter than air.
But she had to leave, and go meet her new family he said.
And she wondered what her new family would be like sitting on the edge of her bed.
She wondered what having a mom would be like.
"I hope they love me."
The little 5 year old had never felt more frightened.

Notte's POV

"Mister Albus?" I looked up at the old man waiting for him to look down at me.
He was talking to Miss Minn, the kitty cat lady, about how we were getting to the Weezeee's.
"Mister Albus!?~" I held onto his hand and pulled throwing my head back in frustration waiting for him to answer me. The two of them tried to give me stern looks but chuckled when they saw that I had given myself a piggie nose again.
"Careful Notte- or it might get stuck that way!" Miss Minn said all scary making me wonder if it could get stuck that way.
"Reeeeeallly?" I wiggled my nose at them trying to make Miss Minn laugh again.
"Do I need to tell you the story about my student who had a chicken beak and bawked everytime he sneezed again?" She gave me a small smile.
"N-no I'll change it back!" I wiped and wiggled my nose to make sure it was back to normal before looking back to them.
"Mrs. Weasley says shes darling and would love to meet her at the very least- they already have so many children on hand however- but with school starting soon she can't possibly stay here." Mister Albus was already talking to her again and forgot all about me.
I pouted for a moment and let go of Mister Albus to sit at there feet and play with the grass and flowers at my feet.
"You and I both know she's terribly frightned of-" Miss Minn lowered her voice "-you-know-who, is this really her best option Albus?" I could feel them both look and me and I looked up at them.
"Am I causing trouble again?" They looked down at me sadly, I nodded.
"Its okay, I promise to be good no matter what!" I sang to them and smiled, wanting it to be enough. But they still looked down at me sadly.

(Timeskip a few hours)

"Hi, I'm Notte- I'm 5!" I spread my hand to show her hoping they were impressed that I knew how old I am.
"Well isn't she just precious!" the red haired woman smiled warmly at me.
"She was quite timid with us at first but shes opened up a lot over the past few weeks. She still has the nightmares, and occasional...panic-" Miss Minn eyed the woman closely, but she was cooing and fussing over how thin I was.
"Molly, dear, she's a wonderful child, but she needs adjusting, and love."
"Minerva, I have nothing but love for this lottle girl, its scary to think about who... where she came from, but every child needs a home- a mother." The woman stroked the side of my face and I smiled, loving the attention this woman was lathering me with.
"Arthur- do you think they'll like her?" Miss Molly asked the man who sat silent next to Albus.
"Who will like me?" I thought they were my new family? I looked at Miss Minn wondering how many more people I would have to meet before my new family.
"The children- your new brothers and sister dear- should we let them meet her now?"
"Notte are you ready to meet the rest of the Weasley's?"
"I guess, how many more Weezeeys are there Miss Molly?" I asked before Mister Arthur Whistled and shouted-
"KIDS!" The house started to shake and i held onto Miss Molly and she patted my head before more red haired people came in the room.
"Charlie-" she pointed at the tallest
"Percy-" a boy who looked like he had green bumps all over his face
"Fred and George the twins-" two boys who grinned mischievously
"Ronnie-" a boy who looked my age
"Ginnie"- a girl in a pink jumper who started poking at my nose.
"Ginny stop that play nice- every one this is your new little sister! Surprise!"
The oldest two boys looked at their parents in surprise. Miss Molly pulled me off of her leg and nudged me forward.
"Go on dear- introduce yourself."
There were too many people in the room- so close to me. Looking at me- looking at me.
"I-i'm-" I looked at Miss Minn and started to cry and tried to breathe slower- tried to stop crying.
I don't remember what happened after that.