Harry's POV

I'm back in the room with the mirror. I sit in front of it watching my mum and dad just smiling down at me. Its cold here- but I don't mind too much. Mum brushes my hair out of my face but I don't feel it- reminding me that she's just an illusion- like Notte told me.
"Back again, Harry?" I jump hearing Professor Dumbledore behind me, "I see that you, like so many before you, have discovered the delights of the Mirror of Erised. I trust by now you realize what it does. Let me give you a clue. The happiest man on earth would look into the mirror and see only himself, exactly as he is." I stand up and face him.
"So, then it shows us what we want? Whatever we want?" Just like Notte had said.
"Yes...and no. It shows us nothing more or less than the deepest, most desperate desires of our hearts. Now you, who have never known your family, you see them standing beside you. But remember this, Harry. This mirror gives us neither knowledge or truth. Men have wasted away in front of it, even gone mad. That is why tomorrow it will be moved to a new home, and I must ask you not to go looking for it again. It does not do to dwell on dreams, Harry, and forget to live." Dumbledore said gently- wisely. Made me regret how I had been treating Notte recently, who just wanted to help me. I looked back at the mirror and realized that this may be the last time I see their faces.