Hagrid You Beautiful Person You

"I've always heard Hogwarts' end of the year exams were frightful, but I found that rather enjoyable." Hermione said cheerfully after a rather excruciatingly boring exam. Especially since it had been for History of Magic.
"Speak for yourself. All right there, Harry?" I asked Harry who was rubbing his forehead.
"My scar. It keeps burning." Harry told me and shot me a look. My stomach sank.
"It's happened before." Hermione said still brightly- nothing could bring down Hermione after she knew she did well on an exam.
"Not like this." Harry said anxiously and I moved around Ron to get on the other side of Harry.
"Perhaps you should see the nurse." Ron suggested.
"I think it's a warning. It means dangers coming. Uhh!" Harry grunts and a look of realization flashes across his face. "Oh. Of course!" We run after him as he takes off towards Hagrids hut.
"What is it?"  Hermione panted.
"Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon, and a stranger shows up and just happens to have one? I mean, how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets? Why didn't I see it before? Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg?" We stop when we get to Hagrid and see that hes playing a flute. He stops when Harry asks him the question and looks up. "What did he look like?"
"I don't know. I never saw his face. He kept his hood up." Hagrid shakes his head.
"The stranger, though, you and he must have talked." Harry asked quickly, impatiently.
"Well, he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after. I told him. I said, "After Fluffy, a dragon's gonna be no problem."" Harry and I looked at each other.
"And did he seem interested in Fluffy?"
"Well, of course he was interested in Fluffy! How often do you come across a three headed dog, even if you're in the trade? But I told him. I said, "The trick with any beast is to know how to calm him. Take Fluffy, for example, just play him a bit of music and he falls straight to sleep."" Hagrid says rather loudly frustrated with the sudden interrogation.
We gape at him. I love Hagrid- but he may be a bit thick like every other wizard I've ever met. Dumbledore being the exception.
"I shouldn't have told you that. Where you going?! Wait!" We book it to the school realizing that whoever gave Hagrid the Dragon Egg knew how to get past Fluffy. That whoever they might be- they were going to try to get the stone.