Spectacular

After Dumbledore leaves Harry and I we get fussed over by Madam Pomfrey until she clears us to leave. I notice Pomfrey is eyeing a particular boquet of flowers (AN: Poppies in picture- not mine). There wasn't a note and was in a plain glass vase that looked like it came from Herbology. When Madam Pomfrey goes back into her office as we start to leave I rush over and put the flowers on her desk. Harry gives me a curious look from the door and I run back with a grin on my face. Hoping she'll like the flowers I run out past Harry and run up the stairs towards the dorms. The corridors seemed brighter today- maybe it was just a glow from our barely escaping you-know-who and keeping the stone from him, but I knew that Harry could see it too. We came up to a staircase that overlooked the courtyard. Pausing to look out at the perfect weather we leaned over the railing together and just basked in it. I looked down and saw a familiar pair of heads. A boy with red hair and a girl with bushy brown hair. I nudged Harry and pointed down. He smiled and started to get their attention, but I stopped him with a mischievous gleam in my eye. I pulled out a mint chocolate I had gotten from one of my admirers and aimed carefully for the open pages of Hermiones book. I aimed another at Ron's head.
"Plop!" She picked it up and looked at it carefully.
"Hey!" Ron looked up and shook Hermiones shoulder excitedly seeing us.
"All right there, Ron?" Asked Harry from beside me grinning down at the two. They grinned back relieved that we had finally woken up.
"All right? You?" Ron repiled. Harry shrugged,
"All right. Hermione?"
"Never better." Hermione beamed before throwing her book to the side and running up the stairs and threw her arms around Harry and me. Ron came up from behind her and patted Harry on the back before pulling me from Hermione and wrapping me in an operprotectively brotherly hug.
"Ronnikins- cant- breathe-" I choked out from his bear hug and he realeased me with a grin. Then we turned and looked at the courtyard, wondering if next year would be normal. I hoped it wouldn't, I hoped it would be spectacular.