End-of-Year Feast

Deep emerald banners with silver snakes hung from the ceiling of the Great Hall. I looked up with distain. The four of us slumped into our seats and remembered that we lost the house cup for Gryffindor. That and Harry was unconcious for the rest of the Quidditch season. I burried my face in my arms until three sets of arms wrapped around me.
Brothers
I felt my body go weak as my brothers squeezed all of the air out of me. My body lifted out of my seat as one pair of arms let go. The twins squished me between them.
"Notte Merope Weasley! You should not have worried us like that! Out of bed after hours- trespassing on the third floor- broke a hundred school rules!" Percy kept going scolding me while the twins cooed and babied me.
"Little Nottie-"
"Ever so naughty-"
"Don't do that again!"
"Or we'll be cross too!" The twins said together and I laughed. Harry and Hermione chuckled watching Percy go red in the face and then hug me tightly.
Suddenly a glass clinks and we look at the Head table to see McGonagall staring straight at us. We silently rushed back into our seats.
Dumbledore rises from beside her and clears his throat.
"Another year gone. And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding, and the points stand thus. In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points." Harry and I look sadly at each other clapping sadly, "Third place, Hufflepuff, with 352 points. In second place, Ravenclaw, with 426 points. And in first place, with 472 points, Slytherin House." The only table that cheers is the Slytherins, the rest of the school and the teachers clap politely.
"Nice one, Mate!" We see Draco jeering at us and Ron and I snort at him.
"Yes, yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last minute points to award." We look up at Dumbledore what was that sly old man up to? "To Miss Hermione Granger, for the use of cool intellect when others were in great peril, 50 points." Hermione flushes and Harry pats her on the back.
"Good job." He says over the cheering.
"Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best played game of chess-" Ron goes pale and mouths 'me?' Harry mouths 'you!' Back to him, "that Hogwarts has seen these many years...50 points. Third, to Miss Notte Weasley, for protecting others even through her fear of the dangers before her... 50 points." My eyes welled up and I buried my face into Hermiones hair, "And fouthly, to Mr. Harry Potter, for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house 60 points." I look at Harry excitedly through the tears streaming down my face.
"We're tied with Slytherin!" Hermione shouts over the cheering.
"And finally, it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom." I cheer and shake Neville from around Hermione. Nevilles mouth is open in shock as the Gryffindors cheer louder.
I look at Draco who looks bitter. He looks up and sees me and I give him a sinister smile and a wink. He scowls and looks away.
"Assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe that a change of direction is in order." Dumbledore claps and the banners shimmer into red and golden banners! "Gryffindor wins the House Cup!"
A deafening roar errupts from the rest of the school- Slytherin was deafeated!
Everyone stands up and I stand on the bench to try to get my hat higher than the others. We throw them triumphantly into the air. I look at the others through the falling hats and we all grin.