Platform 9 3/4

(6 years later)

"Mum! Which platform was it again! Did we miss it!" I asked over the hustle and bustle of muggles rushing to catch their train, not noticing the six red headed wizards and witches and the one black haired witch trying to find the magical entrance to their secret platform.
"9 and 3/4! Come on this way! All right Percy, you first." Mum says quickly rushing to get them all onto the train on time.
A black haired boy with a Hogwarts trunk and a snowy white owl on his trolley looks at us, hes wearing clothes several sizes too big for him and large round glasses held together with a bit of tape.
"Fred, you next." Mum doesn't notice the boy coming closer, she's tired from wrangling all of us here by herself this morning.
"He's not Fred, I am!" Said George trying to mess with mum just a little more before she sends us off for the semester.
"Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother!" They shake their heads in disbelief. Their best acting yet.
Mum sighs, "Oh, I'm sorry, George."
"I'm only joking, I am Fred!" They snicker and run through the barrier, mum shakes her head.
"Exscuse me! C-could you tell me how to-"
The black haired- and green eyed- boy ran up to us and my mum smiled warmly at him before pointing at the 'solid' brick wall.
"How to get on the platform? Yes, not to worry, dear. It's Ron's and Notte's first time to Hogwarts as well. Now, all you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10. Best do it at a bit of a run if youre nervous."
I give him a small smile- "good luck, you're gonna need it." My smile goes mischievous and his eyes widen before he takes a deep breath and runs through the barrier.
"Notte! Don't scare the poor boy like that! He was all alone- you'll never make friends by pranking them all like that." She scolded me as Ron ran through the barrier and I scoffed- Fred and George have friends- don't they?
Mum helped get us all on the train and gives all of us a teary goodbye- especially Ron and I since Percy has managed to sneak away before she could get all properly worked up.
"Mum its okay- think about it- no twins to terrorize the house for a little bit. Extra time for you to bond with Ginny- AAND I'll make sure we all write to you-" Ron gives me a face and I stomp on his toe as mum pulls me into a teary hug.
She and Ginny both run along the train waving goodbye to all of us.
"We'll send you a toilet seat!" The twins yell to Ginny.
"Wanna go find an empty compartment?" I ask Ron and he shrugs and follows behind me until I finally find a not full compartment-so much for an empty one- and slide open the door to find the green eyed boy from earlier.
"Hey remember us?" I grin at him,
"Y-yes."
"Everywhere else is full- can we sit here?" Ron asks from behind me and the boy shrugs.
"Ill take that as a yes, thank you." I push Ron into the compartment before me and slide the door shut behind me.
"So- uh I'm Notte Weasley." I sit next to the mystery boy and offer him my hand. He goes to shake it but when pur fingers touch a spark jolt us.
"Sorry-" we say at the same time, and my steely grey eyes meet his emerald green ones for a moment.
"I'm Ron- Ron Weasley." Ron interupts and jolts us back from our very short moment.
"Uh Harry- Harry Potter." Ron's jaw dropped,
"So-so its true?? I mean... do you really have the- the" he stopped mid sentence, fangirling silently at the boy-who-lived.
"The what?"
"The scar." He whispered and I couldn't help but lean in to look as he pulled his bangs back.
"Wicked" Ron leans back with a smile, and I shake my head at him. Boys think everything is wicked.
"Anything from the trolley dears?" A kind looking woman poked her head into our compartment. Ron and I hold up smushed corned beef sandwiches.
"No thanks, We're all set." We say together, looking knowingly at each other.
"We'll take the lot!" Harry says suddenly and pulls out a fistfull of galleons.
"Woah."