Charmed I'm Sure

We were in Charms class- my second favorite class so far- it was taught by a small mustached man. We had it with the Slytherins today and we sat on opposite sides of the room from them. Flitwick stood atop a pile of charms text books.
"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers?" Hermione eagerly lifted her feather and I gave her a small smile.
"Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone."
"The swish and flick." Everyone replied to him.
"Good. And enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then." He waved his hands at us telling us to start.
"Wingardium Levio-saaa." I hear Draco butcher the pronounciation. The whole class attempts the charm except for me- I had already gotten it down last night. I didn't realize it would be what we did today- I just thought it would be bloody useful.
"Wingardrium Leviosar." Ron starts and starts to whack his feather when it doesn't work.
"Stop, stop, stop." Hermione started- oh dear he doesn't really like Hermiones know-it-all attitude.
"You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, youre saying it wrong. It's Leviosa, not Leviosar." She corrected him, I knew she was only trying to help but his face went red.
"You do it then if you're so clever. Go on, go on." He angrily gestured at her feather. She gives him a haughty look and straightens. Oh dear- she was about to show him. She swished her wand.
"Wingardium Leviosa." The feather immediately floats and swoops around as she moves her wand.
"Oh, well done! See here, everyone! Ms. Granger's done it! Oh, splendid!" Flitwick said excitedly and Ron silently bangs his forehead against his charms textbook. Next to Harry, Seamus starts to flick his wand at his feather.
"Wingard Levosa. Wingard Levosa." He also mispronounces it and I put my hands over my ears, anticipating what was to come. Hermione gives me a confused look.
A cloud of smoke and a faint BOOM- thanks to stopping my ears- at Harry and Seamus' table.
"Whooaaa! Ooh." Flitwick exclaimed looking at Seamus.
"I think we're going to need another feather over here, Professor." Harry said half covered in soot and peieces of feather. I let out a small laugh.
Hermione stayed back to talk to the professor and told me to go ahead with the boys. We were walking though the courtyard when Ron started to complain again about Hermione.
"It's Leviosa, not Leviosar. Honestly, she's a nightmare. No wonder she hasn't got any friends!" Ron says frustrated with Hermione- I shoot him a glare. He shruggs at me. Hermione suddenly brushes past us and I hear a quiet sob.
"I think she heard you." Says Harry and I shoot Ron and Harry a dirty look as I run after her.