While Harry has Practice

Harry had practice for Quidditch today- which meant I had to enjoy my coccoa alone at the breakfast table. Hermione had scrambled off to the library- and Ron had realized he had a ridiculously enourmous pile up of homework and followed after her to try to get her to let him copy. After I just laughed at him for not doing an inch out of 12 of his potions essay, assigned 3 days ago and due the next morning.
"Hey Notte, do you mind if I sit here?" I hear a familiar tremble in his voice.
"Of course Mr. Longbottom" I said in my terrible impression of McGonagall. He gave a nervous chuckle.
"Do you want some coccoa? Its peppermint-" He gave a small nod and I poured him a cup.
"So Neville are you here on business or did you just want a chat?" I asked before taking a sip from my cup.
"I-I wanted to ask- do you-er..." he trailed off and I raised an eyebrow at him. He reddened.
"Do-do you fancy Potter?" He asked and I nearly spit out my coccoa. I turned to my right to see my brothers waiting in anticipation of my answer.
"Did my brothers put you up to this Neville?" He nodded quickly. I sighed and he went to leave.
"S-sorry Notte-" I cut him off and pulled him back into his seat beside me.
"Don't worry- they're twats them- but I don't blame you for that."  I took a sip of coccoa and smiled appreciation.
"So- do you really want to know or do they have something on you?" I asked him giving a knowing glance my brothers -the twins more specifically- had a way... of getting information.

Nosey boys Nottie- don't you hate it? People always asking you for things?
Not really. Old man.

"A little of both." He took a tentartive sip of coccoa and gave a surpised but appreciative look into his cup.
"Well- I'm afraid they wouldn't like my answer those boys love drama don't they?" I asked cryptically- hoping he would take it as an answer.
"And besides I'm much too young for boys." I turned and looked straight at the twins-
"Aren't I?" I asked loud enough for them to hear and they ducked under the table. Neville chuckled and I grinned at him.
"They just worry- don't they?" I nodded at his question.
"So what do they have on you- if you don't mind me asking?" He reddened and gulped, I eyed him from behind my cup.
"Oh-oh uh I wrote a poem- and they said they'd sh-show everyone- if I didn't-" I nodded at him cutting him off.
"Do they have it or did they copy it down?"
"They have it" I sighed and put down my cup and sent a glare to the boys.
"I'll get it for you Neville- don't worry." I stretched out my arms and stood up.
"Notte! No no its fine really!" He said almost begging.
"I won't read it if thats what you're afraid of-"
"N-no I'll get it back myself." He suddenly looked determined- terrified but still ready to go face my evil brothers. He stood up and looked over at them.
"At least finish up your coccoa first." He immediately sat down and slumped a little.
"Thank you"
"No worries I understand- they are the embodiment of pure chaotic neutral." He raised an eyebrow to that but kept me company for the rest of breakfast.