Christmastime is here~

I wake up and sigh realizing it was morning and I turn back over. Ron starts shaking me quietly and I groan at him.
"Whats now Ronald-"
"Its Christmas Notte!!" He whispered excitedly- I shoot up and remember that I slept in the boys dorm with Harry and Ron. I hate sleeping alone in a room- I don't know why.
"Wake up Harry- I'm going to go get our presents!" Ron left to go fetch our presents from mum. I groaned- how in the world am I going to wake Harry?
"Harry, wake up! Come on Harry, wake up!" I hear Ron calling from downstairs, the black haired boy doesn't stir.
I put my hands on his shoulders and pull him forward off the bed. His head slumped forward- I couldn't help but grin mischievously. I let him go- and he wakes up mid-fall in a panic- his head hits the pillow. He looks around wildly and squints at me without his glasses. I grab his glasses from the bed stand and grab his hand to feel a static shock jolt us. I drop his hand.
"S-sorry" I mumble. I grab his hand again and guide his glasses into it. I look up at him to see hes pink in the face and putting his glasses onto his face, "Its Christmas Harry~" I singsong and step backward towards the door. His face doesn't change.
"I hear youve gotten presents mate~" I sing song and his face brightens.
He gets out of bed, "I've got presents?" I nod at him and rush out of the room in my pajamas to see Ronald sitting amongst piles of presents for us. Fred and George and Percy must still be asleep. They like a bit of a lie-in or I would be jumping on their beds right now.
Harry runs to the balcony and peers over it with me to see Ron unwrapping presents wearing the signature sweater mum always makes us for Christmas. His was a deep Maroon with a yellow R, like always.
"Happy Christmas, Harry." Ron says seeing us.
"Happy Christmas, Ron. What are you wearing?" Ron darkened a bit
"Oh, Mum made it for me. Looks like you've got one too!"
"I've really got presents?" Harry holds his breath beside me.
"Yeah!"
"Oh!" Harry thumps down the stairs.
"There they are." Ron motions to a decent sized pile of presents for Harry. He picks up the silver package from the top and examines the card. I walk down the stairs and sit on the sofa next to where Harry was standing. I grab the first package marked to me I see.
"Your father left this in my possession before he died. It is time it was returned to you. Use it well." Harry read off the card. I stop unwrapping my Weasley sweater to look up out of curiosity. He rips open the package and holds up a shimmery cloak.
"What is it?" Harry raises up the cloak to Ron to show him.
"Some kind of...cloak." Says Harry studying it carefully.
"Well, let's see then. Put it on." Ron popped a jellybean into his mouth and leaned back to watch. Harry swings the cloak on and he immediately disappears except for his head. I snort at the sight and Harry looks down at me until he sees hes disappeared.
"Whoa!" A jellybean falls out of Rons mouth.
"My body's gone!" He opens the cloak to reveal a sliver of his striped pajama pants.
"I know what that is! That's an invisibility cloak!" Ron points at where Harry's body should be.
"I'm invisible??" Harry turns around in his cloak his feet poking out.
"That's unbelievable-"
"They're really rare. I wonder who gave it to you." Ron gets up interrupting me and I go back to my pile of presents- i know when I'm not needed.
When are you needed Notte?
Not today.
I pull the rest of the paper off my Weasley sweater to find its a lovely charcoal gray colour with a light blue N in the center. I slipt it on over my plain t-shirt.
"There was no name. It just said, "Use it well."" The boys look at each other and then at me. I shrug at them.
"Might be useful to go explore the castle at night." I say as I grab and put aside for later the packages of candies I got from mum and a secret admirer.
"You're nutters Notte." Ron says to me and sits back down on his armchair. He grabs a jelly bean and examines it carefully. Its a lovely red color and I sniggered.
"Ron I wouldn't eat-" too late. His eyes widened and watered. He spit it out and wiped his tongue with his hands.
"Chili pepper flavoured." Ron whimpers.
I opened a small present that had no name on it- another admirer gift? I open it and pull it from the wrappings- it was a feather pendant with a turquoise charm.
"Ron d'you think mum got this for me?" I show him the necklace, he shook his head.
"No she always makes sure we get the same number from her." Ron goes back to checking his beans.
"Harry did y- no theres yours... I guess its a mystery." I put on the necklace and finger it for a moment before I go back to the presents. Hermione had gotten me a lovely light blue pleather planner, I had gotten her an ornate hairbrush that I spent a rather long time charming to untangle hair gently. Harry got me a Gryffindor coloured tea set stuffed with peppermint coccoa mix, I got him a set of goggles I charmed to deflect bugs and rain and made them maroon. I got Ron and my brothers scarves that complimented mums sweaters, They all got me peppermint candies except for Percy- who got me a bookmark that was bewitched to tell me the time.
Harry loved my present and Ron gave me a face when pulled out his scarf that was a maroon with little yellow broomsticks knitted into the ends. Although I loved all my presents but I couldn't stop thinking about who sent me the necklace.
I went up to my dorm to put away all the gifts I had gotten- until I noticed it. A mysterious black gift box wrapped in a black ribbon. My stomach sank. How did it get there? Whos been in my dorm...?
Open it.
I approached the box my wand gripped tightly- I pulled the ribbon off and placed my hand on the lid. I pulled the lid off and threw it to the floor- my wand pointed at the contents of the mystery box. A blood red silk hanky covered something round and flat. I held my breath.
"Wingardium Leviosa." The hanky and round object floated up, I spun it in the air before grabbing it. I let out a shakey breath as I unwrapped it- it was a round metal disc. It looked ancient but I could clearly see a snake engraved into it with a very tiny emerald for its eye. My stomach felt like I had eaten bricks. The other side felt smooth and I flipped it over to reveal a smooth polished mirror. I held it up to look at my face in it. At first I only saw my pale blue eye- but then I saw a terrible face close enough to whisper in my ear and I froze in fear suddenly feeling a breath on my face. I look at the face next to mine- its horribly disfigured with terrifying eyes and when I slowly moved my hand to look at my face again- the mirror shattered glass bits flying into my face I shut my eyes tight and screamed throwing my wand towards where the face had been.
A scared little child. Useless.
I hear thumping up the stairs and then someone pounding on the door.
"Notte? Notte open the door are you okay?"
"CONFRINGO" I scream sending a blast wildly my eyes still shut tight.
You missed. Coward.
I open my eyes and look around wildly seeing no one there. The doors slams open sending the boys into my dorm room and running towards me- my face was running with blood and tears. Hermiones bed had been destroyed from my curse. I fell to the floor exhausted and sobbing. I threw myself into the first person who touched me burying my face into their shoulder. Its was covered in a deep green itchy sweater.
"Harry is she okay." I heard one of twins say softly and I felt Harry look up at them. I sniffed and wiped my face with my sweater sleeves and looked back at where the mirror was I lifted my hand to point at it my hands trembling.
"So-someone wants to kill me-"
Not kill you Notte- I want to make you pay.
I didn't say anything- Percy approached the small mirror and waved his wand at it making it levitate.
"I'll take this to McGonagall, take her to the infirmary." Percy all but ran to McGonagall's office the small mirror floating behind him.
"Blimey Notte- what happened.." Fred said while gently helping me to my feet.