~Deep inside~

[1]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*BEEP*

 *BEEP* 

*BEEP*

Like every day, the same sound that buzzed in your head and made you wake up. You opened your eyes wearily, and the environment of your room greeted you warmly. You smiled at your soft friend lying next to your bed. You stroked his ears and put a small kiss on his forehead. 

,,Good morning, Mr F/N."

 Yes, that's how you named your favorite stuffed animal. His red fur gleamed in the daylight through the window.

'He opened the blinds again, didn't he? This one every day.'

 You mumbled to yourself. Your father knows very well that you are not a morning bird and that the alarm clock will not just wake you up. Daylight, it's all that makes you get up, change, maybe take a morning shower and go downstairs for breakfast.

,,Well, like i have a choice or something"

You told yourself before you sat on the corner of the bed and stretched your tired muscles. You scratched your head and thought about the strange dream you had again. Lately, those dreams have become more and more realistic. Every time you fall asleep, you wake up in a strange place. It looks like a city, but it's deserted and... dark. You don't know why, but it always reminds you like Detroit, or rather... the ruins of Detroit. There is no people anywhere, the sound of the device is not heard and the wind is not blowing. Just nothing. And that's what scares you. 

Emptiness

 Solitude

Loneliness

 And at the end of it all, there appears a tall figure with bizarre curves. You can't see exactly in the face, because there is dust and smoke from fires everywhere, but you can't just not notice the dark-red eyes that are watching you, and you can't read anything from them. As always, you start to back down and then you turn sharply and run as fast as you can. You will hear a dark laugh. 

,,Aw come on~ You don't want to play a chasing game, do you~?" 

Your eyes filled with hot tears full of fear, which quickly flowed down your cheeks and dripped to the ground. What was most scary was that he didn't run. There were only medium and very noisy footsteps shaking the ground, but not as much as he was shaking your fear. You have no idea where you're running, you don't know where you going at all, all you need to do is escape from the thing. You finally ran to the crossroads. There are only three sides. When you first had this dream, you ran to the right. The journey was long, but in the end he caught you, and when it happened. he smirked and said : ,, Now you only belong to me, darling~." Then, everything went black. You wake up all sweaty and refuse to fall asleep again. Second, you decided to run straight, where you saw some weird, white door that was half open. You reached for the doorknob and went inside. There was nothing here, just a bright room. You decided to walk here but nothing was there until you started to hear voices. 

,,Are you crazy?! That totally destroys him and her too!"

 ,,We have no other option! The longer he has the thing, the longer he becomes more obsessed! I've never seen anything like it in my life..."