~Living machines in town part 2~

No One Pov :

Optimus picked up his ax, and the four of them ran against it.

"Autobots, attack!"

His mouth was obscured by his battle mask as he began chopping at the mutated worm with an ax. Prowl also activated his mask, which covered his entire face as he threw his shurikens at the creature, but swallowed them.

"Why don't you pick on someone your own size?!"

He spun his wrecking balls around him before throwing it at him. He hit him in the face so hard that the pressure force forced him to release Sari, who was screaming as she was falling. Bumblebee caught her in both hands in time and ran to safety with her.

"Hi, i am Bumblebee."

He introduced himself amiably as he looked at her in his hands.

"I'm Sari."

She also introduced herself. But Bee didn't quite understand her name.

"Oh don't be, i like my name."

"No, i mean my name is-... what are you?"

As he began to explain to her what he was and where he was from, three people watched them carefully.

"What the hell is that?! Is that one of your machines?"

Y/N asked professor Sumdac, as she looked directly at him.

"No, but something is oddly familiar about them."

"So you're telling me they're from... space?"

"Most likely."

"Oh great..."

Fanzone sighed angrily and rested his forehead on his palm.

"If God created us, I don't want to know who created them!"

"I don't care who created them, or what's so familiar about them, I won't risk your kid. All drone units, engage the yellow robot, but don't harm the girl!"

He ordered through a walkie-talkie. Soon the yellow Autobot was surrounded by police drones, which began firing at him. Bee avoided their bullets and tried to drive them away with one hand. But worse were the bots outside, still trying to find a way to destroy the creature. After that, Bulkhead threw his wrecking ball at it, which it began to suck inside ,Including Bulkhead.

"Boss bot! I got a problem!"

Optimus ran to help him. He activated his hook, which caught on the rope of the wrecking ball, and the two began to pull. But unsuccessfully. The worm ate so much metal that it was almost impossible to defeat its strenght.

"Prowl lend a servo, huh? Prowl?"

Shuriken flew in their direction before cutting the rope and the two landed on their backs/butts.

"He say lend a servo not slice a servo."

The Black Cyberninja landed in front of them with his hand raised, grabbing the approaching shuriken.

"Better than that feeding the rest of you to that thing."

"That wasn't your call to make, Prowl. We're team, remember?"