~N̶o̶t̶ Scary Basement~

Your Pov :

We went down the stairs to the basement together. There are several dusty closets, old benches, chairs and teaching aids.

"Dude, if they ever confiscated anything from anyone, it was the last time in World War II."

"Yea, it's so dusty in here..."

"No wonder they sent us. Because when the cleaners saw this, they said... i'm outta of here."

We both started laughing uncontrollably. After we touched the basement floor with our feet, we started exploring here. Everything was literally here, it was like a dusty museum. Old video games, books, uniforms, football team shirts, globes and even models of military weapons.

"If you see skeletons, let me know."

I looked at her blankly and raised an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Because I never had a real skeleton on Halloween."

"Imbecile."

I slapped her shoulder playfully. Jane just grinned and we continued to examine. It was damn big here, so if the teachers want us to clean it all up for them, they can kiss my-

"Look, Y / N. I guess we should go borrow cleaning supplies. I'll go find the cleaners and ask them for supplies."

"W-Wait!"

I ordered her. She looked at me and asked with 'hm?'.

"You won't leave me here alone, will you?!"

Jane leaned one hand against the other, which she scratched at her chin. She stared at the ceiling before looking at me and grinning from ear to ear.

"Yes...?"

"You CAN'T be serious!"

"Oh...*She snapped her fingers, which she then pointed in my direction.* Yes, i can."

"What if something will eat me here!! Y/N!"

It was too late. I heard a loud stomp running up the stairs and as she slammed the door behind her. I exhaled angrily and dusted off the old chair I sat on after wards. 

Quiet It was just quiet. Only a few times did something creak, but it was because of a broken window where the wind was blowing. I was scared. It was like in a horror movie, where something jumps on you from behind at any moment. I preferred to look back.

'Cmon Y / N, you are a strong girl.r You will not let some old basement to scare the crap out of you. You're not in a horror movie here, there's nothing to afraid about.'

*Whisper*

There was a whisper throughout the basement. I was looking aroumd me to see the source, but i didn't see anyone.

"Not funny Jane."

Quiet.

"Could you please stop doing that scary whisper?"

"Wha?"

"Jesus christ!"

I turned sharply on her, but I couldn't keep my balance and fell on my butt. She was standing right behind me with her hands behind her back and a puzzled look. She raised her eyebrows and asked :

"What is wrong with you? I just went upstairs for the cleaners and you just-"

"What is wrong with me?! You was scaring the crap out of me!"

She looked even more confused.

"Look, whether you heard or saw anything, it wasn't me. I dragged all the cleaning supplies down here!"

She explained and pointed to the stairs. She was right. There was a mop, a broom, a rag and cleaning supplies.

"O-Oh..." 

"Plus, I never scare anyone, Nicol do."

She's right. This behavior does not fit Jane. She is more serious and funny. I felt stupid. But ... those sounds. It certainly wasn't in my head. I didn't understand the whispers at all, as if they weren't even human. She helped me to my feet and I dusted myself.

"Yeah... I'm sorry."

She patted me on the shoulder and gave me a faint smile.

"Look, it's okey, but you should have told me you were scared of basements."

"Wha- i am not!"

She just crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows with the expression 'Are you kidding?' I blushed with embarrassment and decided to stop.

"Can we just start cleaning up?"

"Sure!"

She smiled and came to the broom, which she took in her hand and shoved into my hand. She smiled from ear to ear and said I would sweep. [Gotta sweep, sweep, sweep XD] Now it was my turn to take a serious look.

"No."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : I'm sorry that it's short, but the next one will be longer and it took kinda long T^T