~The class~

[2]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you left the house, you locked the door behind you and took a deep breath of fresh air. The yellow bus stopped in front of your house. Once again, there was the same, robotic driver, smudged from felt-tip pens from behind. You noticed two of your best friends, Linda and Nicol. As always, they sat on the right side in the fifth row. You sat down on the seat in front of them and watched them between the seats.

,,Hi Y/N, how are you? Did you slept well?"

 Nicol asked. Her brown eyes widened with joy that she sees you again. Her gently tangled, black hair falling into her eyes, which she kept trying to tuck behind her ear, but it would never just stay there. Linda just rolled her eyes playfully and smiled.

 ,,How do you think she slept? She looks like a scrap."

You chuckled. Linda's just like that. She's one of the type of people, who's being honest with everything, keeping no secrets and never lie. She hates liars and always figure out when someone lieto her. 

,,What did you dream about?"

 She asked you. You looked sadly under the seat, where there were leftover snacks and paper balls in the straws.

,,The bad dream again?"

,,Yea..."

You sighed. Nicol reached out to you through the seats and nudged you on the shoulder encouragingly.

"Look, you're not going to ruin your day because of some stupid dream, are you?"

You looked at her and nodded with a small smile. She smiled from ear to ear and sat down next to Linda again. So you talked all the way. The topic is not important in any way, just a typical conversatin of teenagers  who can't wait to finish school. Even though you talk about everything, you hate talking about boys. You always say, 'Never look for a boys, it's waste of time!' When the bus finally stopped, the robotic driver pressed a button that opened the door. 

,,𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖, 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕤"

He asked. Everyone picked up their backpacks and tried to get off the bus as quickly as possible. Lots of impatient classmates squeezed at each other and cursed at each other. You and Linda and Nicol waited patiently for them to leave. 

,,This is every day, unbelievable."

 Linda rolled her eyes wearily. It didn't take a minute and they were all out. The rest of you left the bus. Before the robo-driver could drive off, a boy ran inside and told him to wait a moment.

,,Wait a second... Isn't that Peter?" 

To make you understand, he's the biggest villain of the school. He ran into the back seat, where he took a tug and ran to the driver. He pulled a spray from the grip and sprayed something from behind him. He started laughing like an idiot and jumped off the bus. The worst part is that the borot didn't even notice. He only closed the door and drove away. Peter and his gang took high-five before running behind the building.