~Extremely Big Trouble~

Your Pov :

I thought I would rest today after the hard day, but unfortunately I was wrong. After I got home, I tried to find my phone, but I didn't find it anywhere. So I had to go to the store and buy a new one. I thought about what kind of phone to buy for a while before I decided on F/K [Favorite Kind]. It wasn't completely cheap, but i could afford it. Then I bought a credit card and could finally drive home. 

The road was pleasant and I could watch the slowly setting sun from the window. That's what always reassures me after today. When I was younger, my mom and I used to go to our favorite place, from where we watched the sunset. Unfortunately, we couldn't enjoy it with our dad either. Even before he became a police officer, he was a night watchman.

I sighed at the memory before parking in front of my house and getting out of the car. As I approached the front door, I pulled the keys from my pocket and tucked the main door keys into the keyhole and unlocked them. After I walked in, I locked them behind me, put my coat/jacket/hoodie on the hook, and hungrily went to the kitchen, where I took yesterday's lunch out of the fridge, put it in the microwave, and waited for the food to warm up.

As I was lazy to wait three minutes, I went to the TV in the living room and turned it on. They didn't play anything interesting, just about other accidents and children's series that I wasn't in the mood to watch.

How I went through the shows with the remote control, I heard someone ring the bell. I turned off the television and walked to the door. When I unlocked and opened them, I noticed red-haired girls with darker skin. Sari.

"Sari... what are you doing here so late?"

I noticed the nervousness behind her eyes and the attempt to smile.

"I ... I tried to call you, but you didn't pick up the phone."

"Yeah, that's because my old phone disappeared, but I bought a new one instead."

I smiled at her as I showed her my new phone with my new phone number. Sari immediately took her's and stored my number. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Now, tell me the reason why are you here so late. It's dangerous being alone in night."

"Not dangerous with the Autobots!"

She smiled from ear to ear. I leaned my forehead with one hand and ran my fingertips over my face.

"And ... I came to ask you ... what happened between you and Optimus?"

When i heard his name, I froze.

"What... what do you mean?"

"Poor Optimus thinks you hate him."

"I do!- Em... like i-i don't hate him, it's just... i-i don't have good f-feelings a-around him."

I wanted to facepalm of my stammering.

"I see... buuuut... how about you and Optimus, will talk about it? He's not bad, well, sometimes when he's not in mood, but he's pretty cool!" 

I shook my head and wanted to say no, but unfortunately she used her ultimate power at me, puppy eyes.

"Pleeeaaaseeee."