~Understanding~

Your Pov :

"What?! And that's why you'll be in detention?! What the hell?!"

Nicol shouted. She looked very indignant after I explained to her what had happened. Linda also looked upset.

"That's the most idiotic reason I've ever heard... So what! You helped your friend! What's the deal about it! If you didn't do anything, it would end even worse than it started!"

"Yea! I can't agree more!"

They were right, but at the same time they were wrongt. It was stupid of me to get involved in the fighting, but... did I have a choice? She's my best friend. She had sacrificed herself several times for me. She's the best friend that everyone could ever wish for. She always stands by the side of her friends and even though she sees us that we are not happy, she is very determined to find the cause and make us happy.

"When your father finds out, I guess you'll be grounded for the whole summer..."

"Yeah! And that will be suck, because we wouldn't go for a walk with you or go to the sea to swim! Ugh!"

 I was sad thinking about being grounded. It's been a long time since i was last grounded. When Dad finds out, it'll be mess in home. 

"And... what about Peter? Don't you know about what principal want to talk to him in person?"

"Something that's none of your business!"

Frightened, we looked in that direction, where we noticed Peter and his gang. His gaze was different from the other days. Today he didn't have the kind of smile that annoys you in every way and making you want to punch him, no. This face make you a goosebumps all over your body. Before he could say anything, Linda shoved me behind her back and frowned at him.

"Y/N have nothing to do with it! So don't vent your anger on her! You are to blame!"

He looked at the others, who began to laugh and even he began to laugh hard. He wiped a tear from his eye and patted her on the shoulder.

"Look, baby. It's really cute that you're trying to protect your friend. I'm not even mad at her. It was really brave of her to kick me.I myself was surprised by someone so weak and poor, whose mother died."

My blood in my veins stopped and my heart shattered into a million pieces. Tears streamed from my eyes. Peter and his gang began to laugh. Before my friends could do anything, they put their hands in their pockets and left like nothing had happened. I couldn't even move, my body refused to listen to me. I could barely catch my breath. Linda immediately began to comfort me and Nicol hugged me.

"M-Mom... i m-miss my m-mom..."

I barely said that. Nicol stroked my back with one hand and stroked my hair with the other. Everyone was clearly forbidden to talk about my mother. It was also in the newspaper how a twelve-year-old girl got panic attack when she learned of her mother's death. It took me an year to calm myself down. 

It was like this for a few minutes before i finally calmed down and the school bus arrived and my friends had to go home. They hugged me for the last time before they got on and the bus drive off. I sighed unhappily before going to Mrs. Gray's class, where she would choose a punishment for me and Jane. It was absolutely empty when I entered. which was rare.