~Kidnapped~

Your Pov :

"I don't see you having any symptoms of the disease. You have body temperature, no cramps, no pain, you are good and clean."

My doctor said as he took a stethoscope out of his ears and looked at his computer at his side and was writing something down. I sighed a breath and sat down on the bed where I had been lying for the last minute.

"There's just something going on with me lately! I know it! I-I can feel it."

He placed his palm on my shoulder and smiled at me.

"Y/N, I've known you for a long time. I know it's been hard for you lately, but I know you're strong."

"Thanks, David."

He just smiled at me and started moving in a wheelchair to the other end of the room for document and put a stethoscope on the table. 

He has changed a lot over the years. He used to be an athlete, but then after that accident, he decided to become a doctor. Nobody supported him in that, only me and Jane... 

"Jane..."

"What?"

He asked, turning to face me.

"Didn't Jane call you? She hasn't written or sent me anything in two months ... I'm starting to worry about her."

"Heh, I wouldn't worry so much about her, but rather about the others who were trying to do something to her."

He joked. I laughed and got to my feet and took my jacket and things in my hands.

"Thanks for taking the time for me."

"Any time!"

He smiled at me and hugged him amiably. When we separated, we waved and walked to the door, but before I left, I turned to him.

"Purple hair suited you better."

"Oh shut up you!"

We both laughed and said goodbye before I closed the door behind me.

I took the car keys from my pocket and swelled it. Immediately after I got behind the wheel, I rubbed my face with my palms.

"Today's so exhausting..."

I mumble to myself and turned on the engine. I left the parking lot and went home to see my dad. But what I didn't notice was that I was being followed by a black muscle car with thorns and red windows.

Sari Pov :

I was sitting on the couch playing video games with Bumblebe. Almost no one has spoken since that accident with  Dinobots, especially Prime. I'm sorry for him, but I'm also sorry for Y/N. What does she have to go through now, and where did she get the key? And what the hell is with Prowl? he's been terribly paranoid lately, he doesn't even go out anymore. He is only in his room, and only comes out when he is hungry or refueling. I don't know what they call it.

"Did Prowl mentioned anything?"

Ratched asked the break the ice and the uncomfortable silent. Both of us turned towards him and shaked our heads. Prime didn't bother the do any of that. Ratchet just sighed and scratched his arm with the missing piece on it.