~Trouble and punishment~

No One Pov :

While the teacher taught the students, Y/N, as always did not pay attention to the teacher, but to the beauty that was outside the window. She loves nature. It reminds her times with mom when she picked the flowers and made wreaths out of them and laid them on Dad's head. It used to be more complicated when he was wearing an afro. They had to be extremely large. Yea... thay had a lot of fun, but now, it causing her a lot of pain. An angry teacher woke her from thoughts, slamming her ruler hard into her desk. F/C hairy girl jumped up and looked frightened into her angry, green eyes.

"Miss Fanzone. You probably don't understand what it means paying attention to during class!"

She gulped. Her pointed, long nose, on which she could barely hold her glasses, came closer to her. Y / N confused and didn't know how to excuse herself. She didn't want to say that she was projecting memories with her mother in her head. She would collapse psychologically.

"I-I'm so sorry, missis teacher 'long-nosed' um, I mean missis Londer, but ... I wasn't feeling well this morning. M-My dad hesitated to let me go to school today, but-but- "

"Enough."

She said hard. Sweat dripped from her face and she froze. She knew she couldn't just get away with it.

"I quite understand that you will soon have a summer vacation, but ... you will always be responsible responsibly in my classes, do you understand me?"

Y//N noded.

"Excellent! Now please turn the textbook on page one hundred and twenty-three..."

She turned her back and went to the blackboard, where she took a marker on the whiteboard and began writing.

"Whatever, missis Gru."

She smirked.

Time Skip :

When class ended, Y/N left the classroom as one of the last. Unfortunately, Nicol and Linda had a gym, so they will no longer have a class together. She sighed sadly and walked over to her closet, where she entered her code and wanted to open it before she heard someone start fightin. Curiosity did not give her and she went to see who it was. She broke through a crowd of curious teenagers, and when she noticed them, her eyes widened in shock. It was Jane and Peter.

"You really exaggerated it!"

 Jane growled at him as she punched him hard in the stomach. The black-haired boy backed away, holding his hands tight to alleviate the pain. Peter looked at her with his gray eyes and grinned.

 "Well i regret nothing. And SHE deserved it!"

"Bullsh*t!"

 Her voice trembled and tears were barely visible from her eyes. She ran to him and wanted to punch him, but he was faster, he grabbed her hair and started pulling it. She screamed in pain and tried to get out of his rifts somehow, but in vain. Y/N couldn't stand it.

"Leave her alone!"

 She ran against him and kicked him in the leg. He cried out in surprise and fell to his knees with what he let go, and Jane could straighten up and adjust her hairstyle. Before the fight could continue, the person we would like to see as the last in the world, stood between us. Principal.

"What's going on here?!"

He asked angrily. Y/N and Jane just stood blankly except Peter, who got to his feet and wiped the saliva from his mouth. He glanced at the three of them before telling them to follow him. They followed him to his office, where he sat down and they sat on the couch in front of his desk, except for Jane, who was standing by the window with her arms crossed. Her eyes were red and tears were constantly flowing from her eyes. I don't know why they fought, but Peter looked amused. He sat down as if he were at home. Principal took off his glasses and sighed wearily.

"What did you two fight for today?"

No one answered. He rubbed his eyes with one hand and addressed Y/N without looking at her.

"Why did you get involved in their fight? Or do you know what it was all about today?"

"N-No i d-don't. I-I just saw my friend getting into fight again and decided to h-help her."

He looked at them. He straightened, cleared his throat, and picked up the papers and put glasses back on.

"Peter and Jane, it's been several times that we've seen you both fight at school and outside the campus. If you don't immediately explain why, we will have no choice but to fire both of you."

Her eyes widened in shock. She didn't want her best friend to be fired of school.She looked at her in panic, but Jane just watched out the window and Peter stared at his cell phone.

"Very well..."

Before he could get to his feet, Y/N stopped him.

"Please no!"

He looked at her and adjusted his glasses.

"Please! The end of school is approaching and you can't fire your best student! Jane is one of the best evaluations-"

"And also the one which the worst behavior of all."

She thought for a moment about what to say. Yes, it is true that Jane controls her emotions very badly but no one is perfect! She is a great friend who deserves respect like everyone else.

"You really disappointed me, Miss Fanzone."

He straightened and walked to the door. He opened them and looked at them before leaving.

"You two will go to the detention after school, where Mrs. Gray will choose the punishment for you, and as for you Mr. Masson is , I'm expecting you in my office after school, is that clear?"

Everyone nodded and he left without a word. Peter was the first to stand up and smirk at Jane, who gave him a warning look who said 'if you look at me one more time, or dare you approach me, I'll kill you'. Y / N walked over to Jane and went away before she could ask what had happened. She didn't even want to wipe the tears from her eyes. She wanted to show everyone that she was angry.

"Ah Jane..."

She said sadly before leaving the office and going to her class.

~Always keep your best friends with you, but keep your enemies even closer~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to apologize for not publishing the chapter from TFA for a long time, but somehow I was getting bored with it. Undertale and the other AUs and L4D is what i like now. But I've finally found the mood to continue on this book. You should expect another chapter soon from 'What is more powerful than allspark is your love.'

Thank you so much for reading my books because that's what I appreciate, that you guys like my books ♥