~Not Okay~

No One Pov :

It's been a few days since the so-called Autobots appeared in the city. Many people were afraid of them at first, but then they got used to them. Some liked them at the begining, and some did not. I was one of the few people that was something in between. I didn't have good feelings about them, but at least the world is finally getting better. The criminals are retreating and the Autobots are helping us to repair the city. Especially after the Decepticon called 'Starscream' showed up here. My father was very annoyed by this when he realized how our beloved city is falling apart. I have convinced him several times that everything will turn out well. In fact, I even convinced myself. If it was up to me, I wouldn't let them stay here, but after everything Sari told me and how happy she looks with them around, I just couldn't say no. Sari is my weak spot, there is nothing in the world that I would not do for her. She's like my sister, but also my daughter.

Today Isaac invited me for tea, which was very nice of him. I gladly accepted and started preparing. I combed my L/H F/C hair and adjusted it in my style. My dad hasn't been home at all lately, he's still at work, waiting for the day when he'll be able to get them out of here. The glass sphere that I kept hiding behind the wall hadn't stopped shining since that day one. I tried to find something about it on internet, but there was nothing written about a glass sphere with purple gas.

In curiously, I took it in my hand and examine it. I watched the gas go from one side to the other and lean against the glass. It was absolutely beautiful, so ... unique.

*Ring*

*Ring*

"Eegh!"

I screamed and dropped the sphere. The surroundings around me would slow down and my pupils narrowed in horror. I hunched over and tried to catch her, but it was too late. It hit the floor. I thought the glass would shatter into a million pieces and the gas would evaporate in the air, but the glass... is much more stable than I expected. The only thing that happened was that there was a small crack. I took it in both hands andexamined it again.

"That's really weird..."

*Ring*

*Ring*

"Yeah, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

I said as I left the room and walked toward the front door.

No One Pov :

As soon as Y/N closed the door behind her. A small amount of gas escaped the crack on the sphere, which began to approach her broken, old cell phone, into which it immersed in. Purple lightning flashed from her cell phone before her cell phone transformed into the same key shape as Sari's.

Your Pov :

As soon as I walked in front of the door, I took the key from my pocket and unlocked it. First thing i noticed was my Dad's car. At first I didn't understand why before I realized it. I sighed wearily and rested my forehead on my palm.