3: closet plans

"jungkook. please stop eating all the kimchi fried rice." 

the younger put the spoon down, cheesy fried rice stuck to the spoon and on the roof of his mouth as he pouted at the three older boys around him. all of them were seated in the movie room at the jeon's, spending their weekend watching the avengers movie for the fiftieth time because it made jungkook feel better. 

he was sad after what went down at school and the older boys hated seeing their maknae sad. so saturday was dedicated to doing things that jungkook likes. now, he doesn't like doing much, the main requirement was not leaving the house, so there was a limit on what they can do. the older three settled for food and movies, simple which is what jungkook preferred.

it was a warm saturday afternoon, the ac was blasting and the four boys reveled in the company they offered each other.  always bringing out the best in them, reminding jungkook that the stupid pricks that went to their school were not worth being so sad. 

"aigoo, let him eat how much he wants." yoongi pats him on the back to let him continue, getting a teasing glare in response. jungkook wolfs down the rice with no problem. his stomach was huge and when seokjin and yoongi collaborate in the kitchen, there's no limits to how much he eats. 

"just be glad he eats your food." namjoon pipes up from the left of seokjin. "the last time i made food, he spit it out." he frowned, never pouting because he was too mature for that. 

jungkook laughs, mouth full of food. "yeah, because you put too much salt and garlic in the batter. who does that?" seokjin and yoongi grin in response, poking at namjoon even more. the guy was a genius in every sense, just not in the cooking sense. 

the blonde sighs. "look, the salt looked like sugar and i didn't mean for that much to get in there." he seems genuinely hurt by this and that just makes everyone else laugh even more at his expression. "you try working with yoongi hyung directing you. i don't even know what i'm doing wrong." the pale older remains unbothered at this. 

 "right, because seokjin hyung yelling at you every ten minutes is somehow better?" yoongi chuckles and the younger two wince in preparation for seokjin to explode in anger at the sudden diss, then go into a stern lecture. it was a vicious cycle. 

"i don't yell! what do you mean yell? i care a lot about cooking and namjoon needs to-"

"-hyung."

"-learn these things if he ever wants to find someone when he's older. it's important and-"

"-hyung."

"-all i'm doing is telling you fucking babies how life works post high school-"

"-hyung!"

"what!"

jungkook smiles and places a hand over seokjin's mouth to shut him up. "i can't hear the movie with you yelling." 

seokjin groans and the cycle repeats. 

~

taehyung got off of his knees, shakily wiping his mouth off the back of his hand and cringing at the bitter taste in his mouth. 

9 am and the first thing he's done at school is give a blowjob, nice. 

"don't get me wrong, i love seeing you in the mornings, but didn't we agree not to do this at school." bogum lifts taehyung off the floor, he smiles at him and fixes that fading blue hair, grimacing it the way it mats to his forehead with sweat.