20: the birds and the bees (m)

edited

sneaking around with each other has been rather easy for both boys.

after a week, haewon dropped the whole being up jungkook's butt about who he was hanging around plan and eventually left him alone once she believed that he wasn't seeing taehyung any longer. of course, she was incorrect. 

the late night phone calls, facetimes, in between class meetings, they were now more in the open. they held hands when they walked around school, jungkook dropped him home or at the boba shop, sometimes he'd do his homework there, it was nice. 

he wasn't around his family as much (good) nor his hyungs (bad) but relationships like this are about compromise, right?

taehyung was great to be around. he wasn't a distraction, more of a gentle reminder at how great things could be if jungkook had the balls to take things further. maybe one day they could be real boyfriends, they could kiss and hold hands without the fear that things were straying away from being platonic. 

"are you going to your dad's tonight?" taehyung asks, playing with jungkook's hand in his own as they waited in the back of the boba shop. school was over and now it was time for them to spend their friday just being with each other. 

"no he's out of town this week." his head falls a little. jungkook would love to go back and sit on that fluffy green couch with bomi and tell his father everything. tell him that he's found someone that makes his heart race and his cheeks hurt from smiling. 

maybe next week, he'll tell him. 

 taehyung's palm cups around his jaw, strong bone denting under his skin, pressing him to face him. "so you're free tonight?" a smirk grows on his lips and jungkook almost smirks as well. 

"yeah, why do you ask?" his hands find the older's waist, palm at the fabric there, "need another overwatch lesson angel?" jungkook doesn't mean to let the nickname fall out but he loves the way taehyung flushes. 

angel. jjksdkdkgjdkgj  i love it

a gentle kiss is placed on his cheek, on that cute little scar there. "maybe," taehyung's arms wrap around his neck to hold the younger close. "maybe i'd rather have your hands somewhere else." 

taehyung trails off and it doesn't take a genius to know where this is going. the younger's hands circle around taehyung's small waist, squeezing those soft hips, desperate to venture further down south to his ass because he knows he likes that. 

"oh? is that it?" he gives taehyung a nice squeeze on his bottom and the fat just fills up every corner of his palm, and he loves it. 

taehyung nods shyly and leans up to let their lips connect; soft and warm, kissing in the back room of a bubble tea store. it's comforting and sugary, just like this kiss. his aunt mans the cash register, his cousin makes their tea orders, so they could kiss each other without fear. 

jungkook scoops taehyung up in his arms quickly, seating him down on one of the surfaces where packets of jelly were stacked. mango jelly, grass jelly, lychee jelly, coffee jelly knocks to the side with the vigor of yet another one of their intense kisses. 

the older moans at every squeeze of his hands, tugging him closer by wrapping his legs around his waist tighter. jungkook chuckles before pressing taehyung even closer to him. he loves that he has an affect on him, loves that a single press of his lips is enough to drive him so desperate and wild. 

his lips detached, kissing down taehyung's neck to turn every inch of golden tan into wine red. he'll paint a canvas on him with his mouth, purple and red hickeys from his lips to light blue bruises from his hands. jungkook wants every inch of taehyung to have something of his on it, a little possessive but he can't help it.