29: epilogue

four months later.

"can't believe that guy thought i was a model!" taehyung giggles, messing around the streets of central park with his long black coat wrapped around his lithe frame. 

it's november in new york, meaning it's cold and windy but it's so beautiful outside. the trees are all shades of browns, oranges, yellow, red and a couple of green. the air is chilly with winter frost and it's just amazing right now. so, even though jungkook would prefer to be indoors to observe the beauty of the fall aesthetic, he proposed they go outside to take pictures for his photography class. and taehyung is the perfect model. 

or maybe jungkook is a little biased. 

"i don't like the face he was making at you." the younger pouted. his head is tipped down to look at the shots on the camera; they were absolutely perfect of course. the guy is right, taehyung could easily pass for a model. 

but that guy was also some slimy looking man in a suit, smoking a cigarette on the side and was making multiple comments at other girls walking past him. so, his word is sort of tainted by his awful behavior. 

it's fine, kim taehyung is most definitely model-like and jungkook knows for sure; doesn't need anyone else to remind him. 

"baby." taehyung smiles sheepishly. "there's no need to be jealous." he looks around at the near empty park before leaning close to jungkook, wrapping his arms around the younger's neck and pressing their stomachs together.

they look good, when do they not, but right now they look really really good.  taehyung's raven black hair, freshly permed, looks amazing on his tanned skin, and he looks chic as always in a black turtleneck, dark coat and black pants to match. he seems to be taking after jungkook for the all black look but the younger has no complaints, he supports it 100%. he looks stylish as always, long trench coat, flannel underneath and skinny jeans. his hair is a deep brown color, parted on the side to highlight his pretty features. they're the stereotypical international students with amazing tastes in fashion and look like models 24/7 meme and it's okay, they're okay with being that stereotype. 

"no? there isn't?" he teases back. the camera around his neck is making hugging a little difficult and jungkook has half of a mind to put it on the ground. "and why is that angel?"

taehyung grins up at him before pressing their lips together for a sweet, simple kiss and jungkook can't get enough of it. kissing him, touching him, just being with him feels so good and lovely. 

"m'yours remember? and you're all mine." taehyung whispers against his lips and it makes jungkook smile even more as the kiss continues on. 

to be honest, he didn't predict ever being this happy with someone else. for so long, it's just been jungkook against the world, just him thinking that he would just end up in a loveless, arranged marriage with a girl that he's never spoken to and one that his parents chose for him. high school was always just him and his hyungs, that's it and nothing else. 

but that's the cool thing about life (as cringey as it is for him to think this out loud), you never really know what to expect. 

being with taehyung, being around taehyung, is just so lovely. and sometimes, they'll have their off days where taehyung is stressed with work and jungkook needs time to himself, but they've learned to talk about the things that bother them, not hold things in. 

it's really nice when you're with someone that's so similar to you. 

jungkook hums, kissing taehyung's nose and then his cheek. "how about we go back to the apartment," he pauses, waits for taehyung's smile to turn even boxier-if that's possible-,"so i can make sure that no one else makes any comments about what's mine again? how does that sound?" his hands near the curve of his ass, just teasing along the fleshy area that is begging for attention.