19: overwatch lessons

edited.

^^ he's so annoyingly hot. god, i hate him. 

also slightly (m)

after his talk with haewon and seokjin, jungkook was banned from talking to taehyung and forced to spend more time with his family at parties, making him rather uncomfortable because bogum was always there

sure his sister told him to drop it, forget that the event even happened because that's how she's been coping with her almost assault but jungkook was unable to do that. it was awful seeing bogum around school, laughing with friends, touching other girls, and being completely unaware of what to do. 

the guy deserved to have his nose broken once again by jungkook, at least. 

he was hated by most for his rash behavior but jungkook was sure that he hated him more; for the bullying, spreading rumors about taehyung, letting the entire school know about his mother's affair, oh and trying to forcefully have sex with his sister. 

and he was in the jeon house again, for jungkook's mom's birthday party, everyone from the estates were invited. a classy party with flutes of champagne and soft piano played by min yoongi, fancy appetizers that looked prettier than they tasted, and fucking park bogum was here to have fun as well. 

seokjin patted his shoulder, a gentle smile gracing his face. "jungkook." he's hesitant with his words but tense with his tone. "remember what we talked about before? about how we won't do anything about that?" his head cocks in the direction of the smug black haired guy sipping his champagne with a girl on his arm. 

"yes. i know." jungkook grumbles. he wishes seokjin would let him be irrational for once in his life and just utilize all of his boxing skills to beat the shit out of bogum but of course, the older had to have some semblance of logic. 

"i just can't believe that mom invited him here."

they lean against a wall in the large living room, watching everyone from a distance. "it would be this whole thing if she didn't even send an invitation, though." the oldest shrugged, his engagement ring glinting in the light from the chandelier. "besides, haewon didn't even tell them about it. only we three know." 

"right. haneul would've got him killed." they both hum in unison at the thought as it secretly satisfies them. 

jungkook felt so out of place at these things. just the same old conversations about future jobs, how the stocks/companies are performing, some gossip would spread, an auntie would get too drunk and start shit-talking her husband, rinse and repeat. on top of that, the adults barely acknowledged the raven's presence and haneul preferred him not to be super involved. recently, he's been upgraded from being banished in his room since people at school think he's cool. 

usually he would just bunk, get boba and fuck around with his hyungs, but now that namjoon and yoongi are in relationships, circumstances have changed. better for them, not so good for jungkook. 

he's happy for them, really. their boyfriends obviously make them so happy, even now.  jimin and namjoon seem to be enjoying themselves with the ice sculpture of the swan, laughing at the way that some idiot child seemed to have broken off one of the beaks so the swan looks odd. yoongi plays the piano and hoseok leans against the frame of it, infatuated with the way his pale fingers move against the keyboard. they both spend a lot of time with their boyfriends, taking time away from jungkook, but it's fine. 

all the alone time makes him miss taehyung but he's not allowed to be with taehyung. 

seokjin seems to read his expression rather well, even though jungkook never shows on. "wait, kook-"